Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Sick of this!!!!

burnoutsblower2052burnoutsblower2052 Registered Users 4,061 Posts
LOOK, I CAN HIT 15-20K EVERY WEEK, I NEED A TEAM THAT IS T100 EVERY WEEK!!!!
Ign BURNOUT BLOWER 2052

Comments

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I can vouch for this guy, I've witnessed him do some work!!
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    @2HIPSI thnx bro
  • Options
    v3n3ziav3n3zia Registered Users 2,205 Posts
    Also have been on a team with him in the past very fun and legit guy that can score some awesome pointa
  • Options
    TWINK3PTOTWINK3PTO Registered Users 5,848 Posts
    I'll vouch for him as well when I was on the Forum team with him.
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    And every day another team posts that they're T100 looking for members. Must be about 500 of them :) (Yes, that's a contradiction, said tongue in cheek)
  • Options
    DuvernayDuvernay Registered Users 24 Posts
    There aren't very many consistent T100 teams, teams who can actually lay claim to being T100 week in, week out. There are a some, though. My belief is that their standards for new drivers are pretty high, and that driver retention is high, as well. You might manage to catch an open slot on a real T100 team, though. Of course, then you would have to make the cut against equally skilled drivers. My advice is to find a team that you can call home, have patience, and help build that team into a true T100 team that is able to crack T25 at times. Cheers!

Duvernay
    "Keep the hammer down on 'em!"

• Options
    BLZDEEP72BLZDEEP72 Registered Users 927 Posts
    Because people have no patience and loyalty and are greedy, and team hop but OP is a good runner
  • Options
    foppa99zulufoppa99zulu Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 36 Posts
    This could spawn some decent discussion. I am a co-leader of a very cool and consistently top 50 team called Retirement H0me. I think I can share the point of view of someone who recruits for the type of teams that many are looking for.

We win a turf car every week. That makes spots on our team desirable. We usually have handfuls of applications but we are not always full. Teammates get busy. The weather is getting nice. We get it. This causes a need to fill a spot or two just about every week. There are openings out there on t100 teams.

When you apply to a team give them some info. Simply leaving the default " Hey, I'd like to join your team" is not the best intro. These applications are usually declined. Instead, use this field to tell us what you can do for the team. Acknowledge that you understand that there is a point minimum. Many teams have their minimum posted on the billboard which is visible when you apply to a team.

If you apply to a team add the leaders to your friend list. This isn't always possible due to list restrictions but do it if you can. If you message a leader on here and ask them to message you then make sure you open up a spot or two if your list is full. Make it easy to communicate with you.

By joining a team you are committing to the point minimum. Know what it is and know that you can accomplish it before joining. My team is only interested in racers that know they can make minimum. If you are still working on building your garage you may still be able to find a top 100 team but understand that higher level teams are only looking for dependable teammates.

Don't make us boot you. Let us know if you are busy as early as you can. It is ok to take a week off here and there. If you leave in good standing you will likely be welcomed back. If you perform poorly and are booted then you are less likely to be invited back. The leaders are responsible for fielding a team each and every week. Communicate with us. We do not want to constantly wonder about the status of a bunch of racers.

If you are looking for a full time spot then consider your first turf or two a try out. Impress the team. Don't make us consider looking for another racer.

The minimum is only a minimum. We like to keep our minimum low so that we can keep our team together. Doing the minimum is great. Only doing the minimum every week will prompt us to look for your replacement.

These are just my thoughts. Good luck.

• Options
    @foppa99zulu what is your min, you are 1 of the teams @2hipsi told me 2 apply to.
  • Options
    @burnoutsblower2052 It fluctuates depending on the car. Usually it is 20k but right now we are running 15k.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Yes @foppa99zulu is actually on my friendlist (my ign turbonotch23) and one of my good friends typically runs on retirement h0me (jassmin3666)
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    @foppa99zulu I would like to join after this turf if u have an opening, I will hit min, I assure u that....
  • Options
    @burnoutsblower2052 Ok. Friend me in game. I'll give you a shot.
  • Options
    @foppa99zulu what's your ign?
  • Options
    @burnoutsblower2052 same as here
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    My team is consistently 50 gem (but moving up!) but I can't get up to T100 without some serious heavy hitters. But they always jump ship to T100 teams rather than stick around.