Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

farming setups

2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
I've been watching many vid's on YouTube for farming setups.
Yet I've been wondering if anyone has there own setups to farm.
What I'm taking about is starting up a new account, racing until s class.
Sale all cars except for the lowest class, then transferring all $$ to current account.
The main vid's that I have been watching are pigpen's

Comments

• 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    edited May 2016
    Class D VW
    Tires: BEST
    Engine: STOCK
    Turbo: STOCK
    Exhaust: S,2,1
    Drive train: STOCK
    Intake: S,1,1
    NOS 2,2
    Super NONE
    Weight: 3
    Susp. STOCK
    Time 2 beat 12.8 sec

Class C FR-S
    Exhaust: S,1,1
    Intake: S,1,1
    Engine: S,S,S,S,1,S,S,S,S
    Drivetrain: 1,S,S,S,S
    Super NONE
    NOS 2,2
    Turbo: NONE
    Weight: 2
    Susp. STOCK
    Time 2 beat 12.2 sec

Class B EVO
    Engine: S,S,S,S,1,S,S,S,S
    Drivetrain: S,S,1,1,S,
    Intake: STOCK
    NOS 1,2
    Super NONE
    Susp. STOCK
    Time 2 beat 11.2 sec

Class A NXS
    Intake: 1,1,1
    Engine: 1,1,1,1,1,1,S,1,1
    Drivetrain: 2,S,S,S,S
    Super NONE
    NOS 2,2
    Turbo: NONE
    Susp. STOCK
    Boost ON
    Time 2 beat 10.3 sec

• CHSJACHSJA Registered Users 407 Posts
    edited May 2016
    you should race till R class. Use the killer 1656 mclaren tune, run a boost on round 5, claim your gts-r. Keep the mclaren instead of selling and use it to claim some 1656 pink races. If you loose it who cares, it was free right?
    link to it, plz.

edited May 2016
    Class S MP4-12C (KILLER 56)
    Engine: S,C,S,S,S,S,S,S,S
    Turbo: C,C,C,C,C,A
    Exhaust: STOCK
    Drivetrain: S,2,2,A,S,
    Intake: STOCK
    NOS NONE
    Super NONE
    Weight: PRO A
    R. SPOILER RS WING
    Suspension PRO A
    Boost ON
    Est Time 8.92

still working on getting it finished, it takes a load of cash.....

edited May 2016
    Class S MP4-12C (farmer)
    Engine: 1,S,1,S,S,S,1,1,1
    Drivetrain: STOCK
    Intake: S,1,S
    NOS 1,2
    Super NONE
    Boost ON
    Time 2 beat 9.39

• killinemsoftlykillinemsoftly Registered Users 4,432 Posts
    edited May 2016
    CHSJA said:

you should race till R class. Use the killer 1656 mclaren tune, run a boost on round 5, claim your gts-r. Keep the mclaren instead of selling and use it to claim some 1656 pink races. If you loose it who cares, it was free right?

The goal to money farming is to make as much rrc as you can. His setup is one of the cheapest ways. I'll admit that's not a bad idea though lol

• CHSJACHSJA Registered Users 407 Posts
    I think in the long run he could make more RRC , although at more risk. Just another option for him. I surely don't know the best methods, just what has worked well for me.
  • killinemsoftlykillinemsoftly Registered Users 4,432 Posts
    I make new accounts and do the campaign up to R class, making just about 500k transferring rrc and selling the cars. I can do this twice a day so a mil a day. Farming isn't beneficial imo I can make more doing said method. @CHSJA

• nfacnfac Registered Users 977 Posts
    @killinemsoftly wow. That's putting in work

@2thpic I'm going to try that killer tune. Ty for posting
    Youtube Channel: NotFooling AroundCrew
    IGN: 2003g35Coupe

Tuned > Maxed

Legit since before I knew what it meant
    i was close on the killer tune but then i got stupid and pinked it away. ooooooooooooo the sadness

I make new accounts and do the campaign up to R class

What car/tune do you use for R class? I did once but it costed more to upgrade to win then the pay out.

• BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    2thpic said:

I make new accounts and do the campaign up to R class

What car/tune do you use for R class? I did once but it costed more to upgrade to win then the pay out.

When doing the farming, just go up to R class, grab the GTSR and pink cars/cash over to your main, then create a new farm account. Don't bother upgrading the R class car.
    o. Ok that's what i do. i thought you where going thru the r class to the end.
    i must have read it wrong.

• TimothyLiuTimothyLiu Registered Users 34 Posts
    I'll try these tunes...thx
    i have been working on some 1640 tunes.
    so fare good luck with them.
    i know some are thinking why 1640 that is low class tuned cars.
    the way i see it you can get a car without a lot of mods yet then tune them to what you want.

• JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    null
    That 12c 56 tune sucks. It puts me at 57 and best I ran unboosted with perfect launch was 9.5
  • outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    You can beat the D class campaign without putting stage 3 weight or best tires
    Update incase anyone searches and finds this. The killer 56 12c time is an outdated tune.

Updated killer 12c 1656 tune:
    Tires-max
    Eng- s2s sss sss
    Turbo-ccc cca
    Exh-sss
    Dt-sssAs
    Int-sss
    Weight-proA
    Susp-stg2
  • HOTSLAMMED2061HOTSLAMMED2061 Registered Users 22 Posts
    But the d calls VW is beast! In 45... Someone has Rrcr 9.9 45 tune... I want!!
  • 0BANDIT00BANDIT0 Registered Users 1,418 Posts
    Look I just ran threw the campaign in 1 day to I got to the r class, then had to wait out up grades, I still have my tunes installed as they were when each faze was completed. Most the time I blow.the comp away I had to boost some in the last couple challenges. It me up for tunes in game 0BAND1T0 very few pro upgrades was needed threw out entire campaign until r class.
    @0BANDIT0 the R class doesnt even require any Pro upgrades. I did it all stage 2 no nos in the Viper GTSR
  • 0BANDIT00BANDIT0 Registered Users 1,418 Posts
    Well I might need you to tune some for me lol I used the FRS spec
    farming is becoming a thing of the past. with the newest upgrade to rr it is much harder then before. i tried a new account just to see and wow what a difference. i found out to earn faster cash tune a car just right and do the tournament bracket racing.
    there are all different levels from max all the way down to (i think) 1610 in segments of 5 untill you get to the 50 stages. from there im not sure on the different levels.

• XenoXeno Registered Users 2,139 Posts
    Yup the tutorial is a lot longer and u can't get the gems as easy as back in the days.
  • Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Easier to max an r3 car like a K1 and participate in Tournaments regularly. Also run your best tuned car per lobby rating in tournaments every week. I make close to a mill a week depending on free tournament offers. Hold you cash for cars that go on sale every Thursday. If you have multiple accounts I guess you could make even more. Hope that helps. Happy Racing B)