Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Best times per lobby

mopardwhmopardwh Registered Users 236 Posts
Just curious what the fastest times are in each lobby.

1630 - 11.11 - subie coupe

Comments

• Options
    jepordy908RRjepordy908RR Registered Users 1,046 Posts
    1698- 3.7 in Datsun 510
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I͟g͟n͟s͟: IXI PENGUIN IXI
    TWIN TURBO R32
    SUBARU CENTEAL

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
  • Options
    Very helpful, you are super cool.
  • Options
    the_bible_readerthe_bible_reader Registered Users 2 Posts
    What's the world record for Renault race edition ?
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    In order to know record lobby times you will need to join the Facebook group - racing rivals collective records
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    So... you're saying, that a forum solely dedicated to an individual game is not the place to find an answer about said game, that I would need to join an additional source of social media with same subject matter? What was I thinking.
  • Options
    SubaruGuySubaruGuy Registered Users 1,132 Posts
    lol your retarted
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    We aren't here to keep records of the times you ran in a lobby, this forum is for general game play and account issues. If you would like to maintain a data base for over 215 cars and 12 different lobbies feel free....... But I sure don't have the time to collect screen shots, check to make sure it wasn't a hack, Photoshop etc etc
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    HAHAHA! Who said anything about a database or a spreadsheet on every car?? Or YOU collecting scientific data?
    All I was asking, was; "the fastest time I've seen a 56 car go, is 8.71" or whatever. But I guess that's too much to ask.
  • Options
    SubaruGuySubaruGuy Registered Users 1,132 Posts
    it is :)
  • Options
    DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    @2HIPSI is right Facebook -racing rivals collective records is best source that most of the rr community uses.
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    He asked for each lobby , not each car ... Idk if its a magnifying glass you guy need , or reading glasses ..cause op was pretty clear here ...
  • Options
    Thank you @DdgDktaRlz . Exactly what I was asking.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    Oh lol @DdgDktaRlz already listed that . Those pics were compiled by the guy who runs racing rivals collective records .
  • Options
    NASTYTHUGNASTYTHUG Registered Users 1,121 Posts
    Here's a question....how do people record times for the hommage and bmw's...I have an r class bmw m2 re that probably runs a 9.2 but can not record due to the tie glitch or my screens says to restart game...
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Those times @DdgDktaRlz posted are wrong. I've personally beat and seen many beat. Use them more as a guideline. It's a good starting point
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)