Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

How to get Challenger SRT Hellcat

WillyHWillyH Registered Users 2 Posts
I see how to get the charger srt hellcat in the bronze crate but I've seen a challenger srt hellcat but I haven't see a way to get it at all. Does anybody know?

Comments

• Options
    Jae cisnerosJae cisneros Registered Users 40 Posts
    You can still get it. Yesterday i got bluepronts from the chevelle. You just need to buy more
  • Options
    8darth racer88darth racer8 Registered Users 694 Posts
    Buy crates in Bundles you will have better chances instead of buying single crates
  • Options
    driver slider 733driver slider 733 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yeah I agree on thw bundles. Ive noticed when you are one piece away from completing they give you everything but what you want.
  • Options
    MUSCLE CARS SUCKMUSCLE CARS SUCK Registered Users 92 Posts
    I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you can get Challenger Hellcat blueprints any more. I think they took them away when they started the Charger Hellcats.
  • Options
    getrite2016getrite2016 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Do they still have the 2015 charger srt hellcat on the bronze or silver crakes cause Im still trying to get one or trade for one also the 70 chevelle ss and the 87 gnx
  • Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts

Do they still have the 2015 charger srt hellcat on the bronze or silver crakes cause Im still trying to get one or trade for one also the 70 chevelle ss and the 87 gnx

Hellcats, Chevelles and GNXs are all vaulted, the only way to get one now is buy or trade for one @getrite2016
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Btw, #1year+necrobump
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    True_GangstaTrue_Gangsta Registered Users 409 Posts
    I have 3 gnx all 44 9.990 tuned no nos one is black with green twist one is black with black and gold md1and have a matte black one with chrome wired