Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

GAME IDEAS

2Next

Comments

• venom061venom061 Registered Users 97 Posts
    Racing rivals should have an extra room for cars to race in its own class from d class to R class to be fair so that way there's no lobby jumping . R class cars race R class only . As well as A class cars race A class only . An so on and so on . Plus everyone can still race for cash or pinks like in multiplayer .
  • Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Bugatti please!!! Also being able to uninstall NOS would be nice too.
  • 383Toker383Toker Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have a suggestion for the daily challenges.. it would be nice to have a prize for the top racer (s) in all three stages.. such as point packages or large cash for best et...
  • TUNEUPBULLYTUNEUPBULLY Registered Users 12 Posts
    Do u have wired gold rims
  • glenmore1234glenmore1234 Registered Users 91 Posts
    wopobaby said:

So I came up with this idea that we should have a test lobby or something like that. A lobby that won't is just for testing tunes and builds. I strongly feel it could help many racers out but again I'm just throwing my idea out there.

@wopobaby I really appreciate you finding my post and thank you for sharing your thoughts, bot the empty lobbies with the bots, aren't those good for testing too?
  • glenmore1234glenmore1234 Registered Users 91 Posts
    venom061 said:

Racing rivals should have an extra room for cars to race in its own class from d class to R class to be fair so that way there's no lobby jumping . R class cars race R class only . As well as A class cars race A class only . An so on and so on . Plus everyone can still race for cash or pinks like in multiplayer .

@venom061 the only reason people are able to lobby jump is because they join their friends' lobby. So though that is a great idea, it wouldn't really help out because people with maxed k1's can jump to a stock r class and take your car. Thank you for sharing your thoughts
    Here is a game idea why not have an all out pink slip campaign race fate of the furious bots vs any racer in campaign . But this time the city is in Havana Cuba and the races start from B class to R3 or X class . . The racers have a chance and choice to take on the fate of the furious with there maxed out cars but their cars will be maxed out as well . All the other bots will be waiting to race him or her . It will be 1 on 1 not in multiplayer but in campaign . If the racer wins one race he locks the next race until he or she gets to R class where Dom is waiting in his maxed out ice charger and the final race Dom say are you ready kid this is going to be a 10 second race you wont forget
    Here is another idea can any one change the wheels from the performance crate . they should bring back the wired wheels either chrome or gold . As well as other wheels that is a limited edition .Bring in new headlight colors from blue to orange or even green . Maybe even add some under glow
    I have a new car idea y don't you replace the 1969 corvette stingray with another class B classic corvette stingray like a 1958-1967 . The 1969 corvette stingray is slow an very sluggish when it's rating is at 1658 . All the cats in the game are fast except that car . It couldn't beat a Volkswagen gli or a honda civic si . Can you please put that car in the vault an replace it with a much faster and lighter b class car .
  • hangemhigh209hangemhigh209 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anyway we can get car rating order in your garage like how we have fastest race times. Just make it by rating highest rating car to lower car