Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

"light glitching" not light lagging is this a new mod

Pipelayer818Pipelayer818 Registered Users 5 Posts
I just got out of dodge showdown and raced a few ppl hit my launches great back to back. Well then I raced (xx 77 sp33d 77 xx) and I spun. So I raced again then noticed there was no needle lights (when you drop an launch @ 3100 for example there is a green light for your perfect launch) anyways I noticed it wasn't there. So I said hold up raced someone else and it was there raced him again he through up 100k so I took it. Launched exactly the same and it spun. Was NO lights on the needle at all. So either RR is fkd up or there is a new glitch/mod that I don't know about. If anyone else notices this let me know

Comments

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    He did the same thing to me during turf, I was taking cars left and right, running low 9.4 and he pulled the same crap. Raced him back for a mill in a hommage, same result

photo 955250A9-77D0-4F37-9150-7C789FAC15F1_zpsw9zxckz8.png

OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    what team was he on during turf???? Usually I think problems with the running of the game is my own device. I quick reboot usually fixes it, however if the same dude is causing this to happen to multiple people it is probably him. That being said it could be unintentional although with the amount of scumbags, cheaters and hackers it probably is on purpose.
  • Options
    Pipelayer818Pipelayer818 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yup that's him. And I don't know what team i was pretty mad and wasn't thinkin about checking that. But sry that happen to you man that's a nice car but at the same time glad to know it's not just my device or something like gavc19 said. Cuz my device does have lag spikes some but this was a whole different type of glitch.