Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

need 1 more player who wants 50 gems and one of each crate

Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
edited June 2016 in Find a Team!
My team doesn't need help, rather it may help you if you are new to the game. All members are retired pros and very legit. I'd hate to see one spot go to waste so apply to: est 2013 Apply before someone else grabs the spot. All that is expected is that you try. Some of my guys will honestly put up zeros but they have scored literally millions of points for me so now they can rest if they want to lol. Just say that you heard a spot was open from the forum and I will accept you. once again team name is EST 2013

Comments

• Options
    KarnifeksKarnifeks Registered Users 56 Posts
    Gavc19 said:

My team doesn't need help, rather it may help you if you are new to the game. All members are retired pros and very legit. I'd hate to see one spot go to waste so apply to: est 2013 Apply before someone else grabs the spot. All that is expected is that you try. Some of my guys will honestly put up zeros but they have scored literally millions of points for me so now they can rest if they want to lol. Just say that you heard a spot was open from the forum and I will accept you. once again team name is EST 2013

Still got the spot?
  • Options
    dawgman420dawgman420 Registered Users 862 Posts
    @Karnifeks I have a few spots left on my 50 gem team if you still looking
  • Options
    Yes I do @Karnifeks
  • Options
    CursedCarCursedCar Registered Users 1 Posts
    Still got that spot Gavc19?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    yes apply to est 2013 and mention the forum in the application or tell me ur ign @CursedCar
  • Options
    Ok someone applied and either I hit wrong button , application vanished , or one of my coleaders denied lol. Tell me ign and I will accept. It's my team lol
  • Options
    KarnifeksKarnifeks Registered Users 56 Posts
    Gavc19 said:

Ok someone applied and either I hit wrong button , application vanished , or one of my coleaders denied lol. Tell me ign and I will accept. It's my team lol

Do you by chance have room for 2?
  • Options
    Room for 1 still
  • Options
    Just pm me your name on here and I'll invite
  • Options
    strivebeyond7strivebeyond7 Registered Users 3 Posts
    strivebeyond7
  • Options
    Spot taken
  • Options
    Have 2 spots now, let me know here but you are expected to score something. @strivebeyond7 you had only 4 cars and zero eligible this past week so I had to find someone else.
  • Options
    Jad ArissJad Ariss Registered Users 11 Posts
    @Gavc19 applied my IGN is Jad Ariss, coming back from a break of playing so it would be nice to play with some veterans
  • Options
    killinemsoftlykillinemsoftly Registered Users 4,432 Posts
    To the top ⬆

• Options
    Ok @Jad Ariss I am on 2nd place team this week I will return either next week or week after , I left control with my friend maybe I can get you in soon
  • Options
    Jad ArissJad Ariss Registered Users 11 Posts
    @Gavc19 hey man, can you invite me plz. Would really appreciate it