Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Theres still beef here haha

Backpains758Backpains758 Registered Users 924 Posts
Anyways - @k1tsal0t

Meow Meow K1ttens

Comments

• K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    @2HIPSI @TheGangsta @Caboose1744 This is harassment
  • mywayracermywayracer Registered Users 3,965 Posts
    @K1TSAL0T I see it as stating the known, we
    Already know u r @K1TTENS and ur name gives it away ur not hiding anything with "K1T" in ur name

@mywayracer I know i told everyone i was kittens when i first joined on this account after my ispell4life account was banned
    @mywayracer Either way he is still harassing me and trying to start an argument and trying to bring back old incidents that have been dealt with he just mad cause i gave the car i scammed him for a while back away to someone at random because he didn't deserve it for trying to scam me when i would have given it to him with no problem but hacking my google account then saying if i pay him 10 cars then he will give it back was just bull so he really didn't deserve his car back so it was keep it or give it away i chose to give it away problem solved.
  • shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    Actually nobody forgot what you did. I never forgot you scammed me when i had 4 cars and just joined the forums.

I'll join the fight if other people do
  • adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    what did you return back? I still need 10$ @K1TSAL0T and don't play that shitt that you don't have it, you made a post saying you had 10$ gp gift cards after that conversation

IF YOU DONT HAVE THE FN MONEY RETURN THE CAR, once a scammer always a scammer

I joined the fight lol @shtoobie

@adeechi Proof of the post i never once said i had $10 gp i made a post about $50 itunes but never once said gp
    Then I'm in!

Gimme my first ever bought car back! I want my ford gt you noob scamming freak!
    @shtoobie What ford gt?
    @shtoobie @adeechi No proof of either of these hmm
    No proof of my post i never made and no proof of scamming an imaginary gt
    i got proof of you scamming though, would like the car back like you've been supposedly promising :)
    still trying to find the post
  • DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Zero Fuucks Given

You both suuck.
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
    @adeechi You can't find the post cause it doesn't exist
    Cuz you got in bed with a mod Kitty
    @shtoobie I never once scammed a gt
    You took my ford gt
    @adeechi A code that is on my google account now i don't know how to send from my account
    you can't, just return the car, simple and easy
    @adeechi talk later i have a concert to go to at school
    I want my fordddddd
    Keep it bumped, hes probably just hoping it gets lost and everyone forgets about it
  • ECTO01ECTO01 Registered Users 4,310 Posts
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DriftKingDriftKing Registered Users 504 Posts
    Up
    Uppp
  • PIERRE PREZZUREPIERRE PREZZURE Registered Users 1,721 Posts
    Someone tell me how to post images directly here suckas. Now, im taking over this thread b/c it's bullshit. Im not calling out ppl, or "@ anyone. Please @" me and let me know asap.
    @ECTO01 all I wanna do is post where the beef is!
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    When copy and pasting images use the "html"
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Thx @2HIPSI. Close this crap please!!!!