Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Integra Type-R for sale

Selling maxed Integra Type-R. No fancy wheels or anything but I can gem it out if you want. Willing to trade first if your trusted. Ign: xlt888

Comments

• Xlt888Xlt888 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Any takers. Shoot me a price.
    This integra right here is the ultimate racing machine. We are talking 364 raw JDM power. That's right folks straight from the owner of Honda himself. Personally I don't think you can handle the face blistering power my integra has. Why don't you hop on over to the Volkswagen tab in the shop and pick yourself out a shiny new jetta. Now don't that sound like a grand old time. Drive that s**t straight to the nursing home grandma. You want power and you want it now. Your going to be washing you underwear 8 times a day after you race this monster Integra. Trust me I'm wearing a plastic sack as underwear right now. If the fastest car you've race is a furai or a rami you should just click the back button right now and light your phone on fire. Congrats you just grew a third ball. Let's do some math. No F*** math you want facts now this car is a one of a kind. What more do I need to say. Why aren't you messaging me already. You should have bought this car right after the first sentence. Scratch that after the first word. Scratch that after the first letter. So cash in your RR money Jimmy and put on your big boy pants. Your gonna learn today.
    Can I get a hot tub!
  • Drifting Pros XDrifting Pros X Registered Users 205 Posts
    And the internet winner of today is^
    Gotta do whatever it takes to sell.
    Still up for grabs.
  • Razr125Razr125 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'll probably buy if someone buys my z4 lol
  • Razr125Razr125 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Been awhile i forgot about this one. I have cash now how much did u want if it's gemmed out? If u even still are selling it lol.