Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Why did they vault these cars?

subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
edited June 2016 in Talk About Racing Rivals
I know it sounds sad but why did they vault these cars when they were some of the best, because it means now that A: everyone with these cars becomes a scammer magnet and B: People ask rip off merchant prices for them ! Seriously ... 5,500,000 for a 2005 wrx !? I know i like subarus ( self explainitory) but really? So heres a list of these cars i just dont understand the removal of.
. 2005 subaru wrx
. 2000 nissan silvia s15
. 2000 BMW M3
. The Datsun brand
. 2013 Subaru WRX concept
. 2000 Honda NSX
. 1968 (I think) Chevelle SS
. 2008 Ford rs500
. 2000 Ford Rs cosworth
. 1986 Ford RS200
. 1996 Mitsubishi evo vi
. GLU/CIE top fool dragster
. 1995-1996 Nissan R32
. 1993 Subaru WRX non turf
. N/A (cant remember) RWB pandora 1

Comments

• Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    I will edit if someone comments one ive missed
  • Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    I think its a 70 Chevelle SS I have one ign is, rr Tawny Donkey
  • Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Porsche Pandora One. I think they bring them back. The NISMO GTR was vaulted and now its in bronze crate
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    2000 nissan silvia s15 - Turf
    2000 Honda NSX - Turf
    1968 (I think) Chevelle SS - Crate Refresh
    2008 Ford rs500 - Turf
    2000 Ford Rs cosworth - Never was in game
    1986 Ford RS200 - Never was in game
    1996 Mitsubishi evo vi - Never was in game
    GLU/CIE top fool dragster - Exclusive/Turf
    1995-1996 Nissan R32 - Turf
  • Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Yeah, don't know where you got the idea the RS200, Evo VI and RS Cosworth. The RS200 would make a good turf car, though.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    @Galactic Emperor im sure ive seen one befor now but i might of mistaken something
  • Options
    silentguysilentguy Registered Users 1 Posts
    What about the Lamborghini murcialago S class
  • Options
    hooniganhoonigan Registered Users 2,996 Posts
    Well they do it so some cars would be rarer. I really like this vaulting thing.
  • Options
    DualShocker182DualShocker182 Registered Users 5,257 Posts
    A lot of the cars you mentioned weren't even in the game to begin with...

IGN: DualShocker182
    "Rapper, Memer, and Lobby-Cleaner"
  • Options
    getrite2016getrite2016 Registered Users 16 Posts
    The 87 buick gnx, 70 chevelle ss, 06 bmw m3, 65 corvette stingray, 2015 charger srt hellcat and if they r taking cars out to make space for new one they should add wat some ppl suggested in this forum site. I also had some suggestions and posted, it's call New B class Cars

• Options
    BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    A lot of those cars arent even in the game you dipshit. Plus you scammed me on a different account so **** you
This discussion has been closed.