Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Top fool dragsters

subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
So how rare are they because ive seen some adevertised at multi millions and i was lucky enough to get a free one of a high level.
Ive seen a brown one ( like mine ) but i also see martini wrapped ones and on very rare occasions black ones

Comments

• Options
    traviss45traviss45 Registered Users 1,303 Posts
    the new ones are these colors
    striped-not rare
    flames-a little bit more rare
    rusty-the rarest of the new ones but still fairly common

now, if they are the cie games top fool dragsters then they are rare as shit
    legit dealer, Trump sucks, IGN VIRUZ MODZ

• Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    Well you left out the best ones
    -bronze from the show down is 10 mill
    -silver from the show down (my baby) 20-25 mill
    -gold showdown 1:1 -350 mill
    -cie 2014 top fool 3m
    -cie 2014 top fool PE (first place) 10m
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    null
    I have a cie top fool
  • Options
    Just checked @kingpen126 @traviss45 mines a glu top fool with rust and flame
  • Options
    I lost mine to a scammer anyway
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    edited June 2016

Who pays that kind of money for a car, and why? So you can be the envy of other online racers? I swear I'll never understand what defines the "value" of cars. These dragsters that aren't fast enough to get out of their own way are worth millions...yet a Furai (a car that takes $50 worth of gems to get, mind you) isn't worth 5 mil. *Headscratch*

There are collectors and racers. The Dragsters were never meant to be fast so yes, if the valu eof a car is measured by how fast it is in their class then yes, if you are of that mind, they shouldn't be worth anything... but they were only released for a very small amount of time, for players that are also collectors and completionists, these are worth a lot since they were very very limited.

For this people, we will soon have an even rarer car... one that will not be available through RS, TW, Crates or the Showroom.... stay tuned for more details....
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    chewbacuschewbacus Registered Users 5,148 Posts
    The suspense is killing me!
    IGN: Chewbacus
    Official Middlist of Middle Men
  • Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    edited June 2016
    There are collectors and racers. The Dragsters were never meant to be fast so yes, if the valu eof a car is measured by how fast it is in their class then yes, if you are of that mind, they shouldn't be worth anything... but they were only released for a very small amount of time, for players that are also collectors and completionists, these are worth a lot since they were very very limited.

For this people, we will soon have an even rarer car... one that will not be available through RS, TW, Crates or the Showroom.... stay tuned for more details....

I am so stinking curious as to RR Ryyst comment. Any timeline????
    BTW: I currently have 50 of those top fool 2016 just sitting until next year. Prices will go up im sure. Those rims that were available will make a world of difference in the value in my opinion. ;) ign Tawny Donkey
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Muahahaha
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    edited June 2016
    rarer huh B)
  • Options
    I got one back !