Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Join a top 100 team.

FAST_FREDDIE001FAST_FREDDIE001 Registered Users 94 Posts
edited August 2016 in Find a Team!
Your team full of slackers? We kicked all our scammers and low scorers, we are rebuilding. DO NOT JOIN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR OWN TURF CARS! We have our own FaceBook closed group. We share the fastest setups we can find. there is NO buying, selling, or trading between members! Rules are posted on our FB group. HAVE YOUR OWN CARS AND RACE READY! Zero and low scoring drivers are kicked 1 hour before the turf ends. Until we have a serious team of 20, there will be a 15000 minimum. If you have friends that can make the points bring them along. Team G ForceOne.
IGN Ecoboosted TT
Prev1

Comments

• nfacnfac Registered Users 977 Posts
    @FAST_FREDDIE001 how many you got? Bring your best 4 to our team and let's get it now
    Youtube Channel: NotFooling AroundCrew
    IGN: 2003g35Coupe

Tuned > Maxed

Legit since before I knew what it meant
  • nfacnfac Registered Users 977 Posts
    Unless you have much more than four. Then gl
    Youtube Channel: NotFooling AroundCrew
    IGN: 2003g35Coupe

Tuned > Maxed

Legit since before I knew what it meant
  • FAST_FREDDIE001FAST_FREDDIE001 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Thanks for the professional advise!
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
    Bump! We made top 200 for the last turf with the drivers we have, on to a great team now. There are 7 positions still open! When we fill those 7 with drivers like we have, top 100 will be a breeze!
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    U get spot open for
    We are currently 190. We just kicked one, he doesn't keep enough cars, and constantly hounding other players to borrow. there's a spot open. By the end of the day, we may kick some zeros as well for guys that want to be in the top 100 and will turn points.
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
    bump
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • GTRKIDDMIGU3lGTRKIDDMIGU3l Registered Users 104 Posts
    Still open spots? & you could think you could really get t100 for sure? I could get possibly 15k
  • GTRKIDDMIGU3lGTRKIDDMIGU3l Registered Users 104 Posts
    Ignore the extra "could" lol
    We've been between 190 - 195 this turf. Glu glitch, we have 6 not turfing and can't kick them. We have several waiting to get on,
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • DerangedMenaceDerangedMenace Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    @FAST_FREDDIE001 sounds like the same situation with the team I'm on. Can't kick off the dead weight.
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5354646/derangedmenace-vouch-page-285#latest
    @DerangedMenace Yes, we expect a minimum, 9 haven't reached. we cant put good drivers on. worst part is these slackers will win our prizes too... at the moment we are 194. If we had those 9 racing, easy top 100....
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
    edited July 2016
    I agree with you my team is having almost the same problem, low 190ish rank and 6 people who has 0 pts is about to get to claim when they haven't did shit to help the team. It's fkd up and will piss me off to see them gain on the rest of the teams expense.
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5354646/derangedmenace-vouch-page-285#latest
    Claim* not gain
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    Dead weight is finally kicked.
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    we finished 204, buy was as low as 190 near the end. 6 were zero
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
    @DerangedMenace How did you kick??
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
    @GTRKIDDMIGU3l Yes, as long as you have turf cars and race ready.
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
    @khmerkrom12 Yes, as long as you have turf cars and race ready.
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • JayTakesOffJayTakesOff Registered Users 63 Posts
    edited July 2016
    You guys got space for one more?
    We do but we have a Glu glitch. Can't kick anyone.... :/
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
    K, those that wanted to get on, we have openings. We simply created a new team. We can wait for Glu to fox the kick issues, we were at 190 with 9 slackers at 0, and couldn't put serious turfers on. New team name is: G ForceOne. My new ING is Ecoboosted TT. Look us up, will be top 100 bound next turf.
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • Davis2415Davis2415 Registered Users 268 Posts
    edited July 2016
    I am interested. I have no car of turf But do it 5_10k points. Right now I'm in team 130 but, my team grabs things not seriously. I want to reach the top 100.

My IGN: Davis(2space)O
    edited August 2016
    K, we finished 98! still weeding out the slop and scaring off the kids. we have some spots open. 15k is the new minimum.Yes most of us are adults....
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
    Also looking for drivers level 200+
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • blower_charger_3314blower_charger_3314 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I need to join please, will not let you down
  • austinelliott47austinelliott47 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey man I'm looking for a team.. the team I'm on isn't doing anything in this war I've already put up a 1000 for them and I'm the only one.. I'm a low level but I've got some power in my opinion so don't let it fool ya. So I was wondering if you'll let me join.
  • OnYourLeftOnYourLeft Registered Users 340 Posts
    I'm not trying to one up anyone but ive put up 3k and stopped...this was last night. My team isnt doing anything my points are going to waste! I can put a minimum of 15k I take turfs serious so lmk!
  • stephen532stephen532 Registered Users 568 Posts
    edited August 2016
    I misread sorry
  • austinelliott47austinelliott47 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I stopped putting point up to I'm the only one on my team doing it as well... I could do more I was just saying.