Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cheap Cash. Cheating Teams. An open letter to Glu Admin Ryyst.

Racing WarriorRacing Warrior Registered Users 161 Posts
edited June 2016 in Help!
This turf we had the top 2 teams going to 3 Mill + points which makes it 150k + points per member. Racing Rivals administration praises them on Facebook but did they ever enquire on How did they attain this unrealistic figure of 3.3M and a team popping up at Rank 1 from nowhere?

How did they manage 3.3M points?

Simple. By cheating! By buying cars on multiple accounts and self-crushing them during turf!

I can bet none of the people in these top 2 teams even spend any gems in buying boosts for winning these cars, all they did is selfcrushed cash cars on multiple profiles.

This is pretty much apparent from the fact that the leader of the top 1 team "H a y d e e z" doesn't even have 1 gem car, his entire garage is filled with cash cars and yet he makes 285k points single-handedly this turf as showcased in a video he made. The video showcases this guy even selling his Top 1 car to showroom to prove its worth nothing. How can it be worth anything when he never spent any real money to earn it and just self crushed?

Now how do they get this amount of rr money for self-crushing hundreds of cars?

Simple! These guys are all probably the same cheating Indonesians that are known for selling cheap cash all around facebook or maybe their buyers who buy mills for 50 cents each.

How do they get so much cheap cash for selling?

Very easily! They create new accounts, complete the campaign on each account and sell all the campaign cars making like 1M cash in 10 mins for every account, which gets sold for 50 cents on Facebook. Being a pro player myself I can bet on the fact that the entire campaign can be completed in less than 10 minutes when you know which parts to install. Selling these cars gives you around 1M cash. And there are like thousands of these people doing this at a time. They earn a living off RR selling cash farmed by creating new accounts.

How to end this cheating and cheap cash racket?

Very Simple! It's Racing Rivals responsibility to end this cheating and cheap cash bs. All they need to do is "lock up" the first 4 campaign cars from being sold to game and it's all gonna get fixed very easily.

No cheap cash = too expensive self crushing = no cheating

But let's see how long do the admins really take to put this simple solution into effect.

Comments

• Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Exploiting more like, not cheating... I have to admit, smart idea though.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    DarkKnightDarkKnight Registered Users 426 Posts
    "even selling his Top 1 car to showroom to prove its worth nothing" what??????????? may i have the link of the video
  • Options
    killinemsoftlykillinemsoftly Registered Users 4,432 Posts
    1 mil each time ?? I've been doing the campaign farm forever and always average just under 500k ..

• Options
    DarkKnightDarkKnight Registered Users 426 Posts
    thanks mate
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    1 mil each time ?? I've been doing the campaign farm forever and always average just under 500k ..
    No kidding. 10min? Come on it takes longer then that for just the parts to install
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    It takes more than 10 minutes, and cash farming affects the entire trade market positively. That can stay.
  • Options
    RAINBHOWDASHRAINBHOWDASH Registered Users 71 Posts
    I actually did a campaign speed run it takes roughly 35mins to get to s class and then you have to wait for s class parts to install to remove campaign farming will really end the game for new people lol you know how hard it is to get cash racing? Its not until you get a mil you can start making real money
  • Options
    DerangedMenaceDerangedMenace Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    You could get thru campaign quicker than a half hour if changing time zones on your device works.
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5354646/derangedmenace-vouch-page-285#latest