Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Lost boost

getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
Now i have heard of 3 or more peaple loseing alot of boost i lost 700 plus i have been playing for over two years and this has just about pushed me to quitting hope it gets fixed fast.

Comments

• jepordy908RRjepordy908RR Registered Users 1,046 Posts
    null
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I͟g͟n͟s͟: IXI PENGUIN IXI
    TWIN TURBO R32
    SUBARU CENTEAL

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
  • jepordy908RRjepordy908RR Registered Users 1,046 Posts
    null

LOL
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I͟g͟n͟s͟: IXI PENGUIN IXI
    TWIN TURBO R32
    SUBARU CENTEAL

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts

Now i have heard of 3 or more peaple loseing alot of boost i lost 700 plus i have been playing for over two years and this has just about pushed me to quitting hope it gets fixed fast.

I lost mine too had over 2 thousand boost and logged back in now I have zero. This is bullshitt
  • DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    Yep me too I had in the 1100 range. If it dont find its way back into my account Im done being an active racer.
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Dozerboy said:

Yep me too I had in the 1100 range. If it dont find its way back into my account Im done being an active racer.

I agree. Glu get your shitt together this is crippling bullshitt. no boost no game.
  • RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    I lost mine too. Just in time for turf.
  • GeoffAR1GeoffAR1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost mine too. Expecting this to be resolved.
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Lost mine as well.
  • BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    Same here. Lost all my boosts, had like 50-60 of them.
  • CHSJACHSJA Registered Users 407 Posts
    What is going on with this problem. Turf starts in a few hours and I lost TONS of gems because I was buying boosts for turf.... Now I have no gems and no boosts..... WTF???
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    The issue itself is fixed. We are working on returning losts boosts. If you lost any, you should have them back by the time turf starts
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    Mine are still MIA
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Mine are back. Thank you!!!