Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Fastest vehicle you've been in?

Comments

• Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @cars4drifting if you knew about supras and skylines you'd know that James g and coolest dude are screwing with you hardcore XD. For instance James mention of a gallo 24 in an r34 is a hardcore reference to 2fast 2furious lmao
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    Yup lmao @Koaleader171
    And I know one thing for sure, if those guys own those rides, they wouldn't be here playing rr..... They would be tuning their cars and testing on tracks.... Lol
    Yup @cars4drifting I wouldn't even bother myself with messaging guys like that back. I see those types all the time trying to get under my skin. Best thing you can do is just ignore em and keep trucking on XD
    Yup xD @Koaleader171 lol....
  • hackervstateofmichhackervstateofmich Registered Users 95 Posts
    Either a REO Horseless Carriage or one of the new camaros. The zero to 60 to zero was a little more impressive in the camaro. :) handles better too.
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    For REAL LIFE
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • PapaSmurf2016PapaSmurf2016 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ford Mustang Cobra Drag car it did 7 sec in quater
    edited March 2016
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    Notice that all the 100 post and below make up tones of shit
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• JuiceGold782JuiceGold782 Registered Users 8 Posts
    wow this is awesome this site just gave me a iTunes Card Code totally free! Click http://freeitunesforever.com
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts

@cars4drifting if you knew about supras and skylines you'd know that James g and coolest dude are screwing with you hardcore XD. For instance James mention of a gallo 24 in an r34 is a hardcore reference to 2fast 2furious lmao

Literally all of our posts in this thread are references to the first two Fast and Furious movies. I'm surprised that you're the only one who caught on.
    im a huge fan of paul walker specifically so i know 2fast2furious religiously. no way i couldnt catch on XD
  • chuckyundeadchuckyundead Registered Users 1,367 Posts
    i think the fastest car ive been in was my old eclipse got up to 145mph on the interstate
  • Team_merica86Team_merica86 Registered Users 152 Posts
    Fastest vehicle would be my buddies 32 ford coupe 493 big block this one below

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2edxtax.jpg[/IMG]
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Fastest car would be my 1990 notchback, car goes 8.63 in the 1/4 mile C16 and 26psi. 9.17 is the best time on 93 octane and 15psi, after driving the car to and from the track roughly 45 miles away...... Cruising 70mph on the freeway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RESO9yMUn-g&feature=share
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• 412412412412 Registered Users 12 Posts
    My ZX14 Ninja or broinlaw's C7 Z06. Haven't topped the bike out but it runs low 9s in the quarter.
    2009 golf gti
  • jepordy908RRjepordy908RR Registered Users 1,046 Posts
    Power wheels mustang
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I͟g͟n͟s͟: IXI PENGUIN IXI
    TWIN TURBO R32
    SUBARU CENTEAL

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
  • Grantlee235Grantlee235 Registered Users 1,877 Posts
    2016 Dodge Viper ACR, Supercharged Camaro SS, Supercharged Challenger Hellcat, Dodge Charger, Mercedes Saturday Class, AMG GTS, Chevy Bel Air, Ford Mustang 2013, 2008 Ford Gt

IGN: GrantLee23
    IGN: GrantLee235
    Model Car Collector, American Muscle Fanatic

2016 Dodge Viper ACR, Supercharged Camaro SS, Supercharged Challenger Hellcat, Dodge Charger, Mercedes Saturday Class, AMG GTS, Chevy Bel Air, Ford Mustang 2013, 2008 Ford Gt

Erm, Merc Saturday Class?
  • RACINGrivalsTradingRACINGrivalsTrading Registered Users 218 Posts
    Hmm either my mom's camry hybrid or my brothers scion frs, nothing too special
  • 69 FASTBACK69 FASTBACK Registered Users 1,262 Posts
    Bmw e30 and/or r32 skyline gtr
    Aye I quit
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    I found a 458 spider in the Safeway parking lot I sat in it until the owner came back then kicked me out :'(

I found a 458 spider in the Safeway parking lot I sat in it until the owner came back then kicked me out :'(

How'd you get in?

@Galactic Emperor it's a spider the roof is off :D

• XGMONEYXGMONEY Registered Users 420 Posts
    Porsche Cayman S!!!
  • MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    Back in 2009 when they came out i was in one of R35 GTR at Nissan dealership :)
  • leafmeatleafmeat Registered Users 3,123 Posts
    my grandmas boyfreinds mercedes i cant remeber what the car name was but that thing was fast
    ign is meatleaf for now on im usiing a mm every deal I make
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
  • BIGREDZ_01BIGREDZ_01 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Selling my wrx concept matte white 10 mill maxed