Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Free gems and Cash videos cap?

Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
Has anyone noticed that the videos you can watch for free cash and gems has dwindled down to hardly anything? You use to be able to view maybe 30 plus video a day, now maybe 10 if any at all. Has something changed? Is there some new cap on video views or something? Just curious. Thanks

Comments

• dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Have to reset your advertisement I'd, bam , back to free videos. You can do this all day
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    dwdtuning said:

Have to reset your advertisement I'd, bam , back to free videos. You can do this all day

advertisement i.d.? Is that in the app setting on your mobile device or in the game app itself? @dwdtuning
    Idk where to find on Apple but it's under Google settings on Android

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• DerangedMenaceDerangedMenace Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    @Tawny Donkey Google is a useful tool, found out what it is and how to reset ad i.d. within 2 mins. @dwdtuning thanks for your helpful comment ^^
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5354646/derangedmenace-vouch-page-285#latest
    Thank you for sharing @dwdtuning Im working on it now.
    Np bud

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• SpeedTrappSpeedTrapp Registered Users 123 Posts
    Thanks for the tip
    found it.
    google settings
    accounts
    ads
    reset advertising id
    @dwdtuning @SpeedTrapp
  • RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    Nice. Now we just need the triple rewards to come back round.
    Lol @RogerTheTodger . No you know mate. Thanks dwd :p

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

@Roush Sport cause Apple blows dickk, no problems ever with Android ;)

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

Well it kinda works. I have an HTC and a Samsung. The HTC i changed ad id and cleared cache nothing changed. On the Samsung It worked for about maybe 10 videos. I went thru the same steps and no bueno. Ill try it on my tablet latter. Im not getting you have watched the maximum amount. @Roush Sport It just says there isnt any videos available and go to the wall offer which the button/link doesnt work.
    @Roush Sport I've never had a problem. Once it say no more videos. I simply refresh it again. Bam more videos. I just keep refreshing

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

edited July 2016
    Hmm, maybe its part of the new update. The old version you could collect maybe close to 40 to 50 gems a day as well as cash. Now :s:s:s How am i ever gonna get that dam#.. Ferrari LOL:smirk:@Roush Sport @dwdtuning
    Well, ive tracked it for three days on different accounts and it looks like 20 videos per day cap. Random drop 1 gem, 3 gems, $400, $800. Even if you clear the ads section in your device. BTW, did everybody get their free crate? Look to the left side of the game screen where it shows the crates icon. click on icon and it will take you to the crate section then Alex will appear and say the first crate is on her. No joke. Check it out. Oh, Im on day 5 waiting to hear back from customer service concerning pairing one of my accounts with my fb account. :s ugh!!! Happy Friday :p
  • SpeedTrappSpeedTrapp Registered Users 123 Posts
    I tired to buy one bronze crate and it tells me I don't have enough Gems, when I have over 40 gems as the sale requires, another Fup by Glu
    That seriously sucks. @SpeedTrapp

edited July 2016
    yep. I have two fb accounts just for rr but for some reason when i re installed after the new update i ended up with an account i had last year. @Roush Sport