Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

How do you tune for Turf now???

PKA_PiercePKA_Pierce Registered Users 11 Posts
This is my biggest issue since the change in lobby ratings... I've accepted the fact that things changed and I now have to retune over 500 cars. But I wish someone would answer why in the hell the ratings for multiplayer lobbies are still under the old system!

You want us to accept the change, spend time and RRC to retune everything but you don't give us an option to verify cars' rating except during turf or showdown??? This is asinine! Is there someway of doing this I'm not aware of?

Comments

• Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Hopes and dreams mate
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    It's to make you hungry to spend RL$ to use the thus far vapourware 'Test Track'
  • Options
    C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Adding a test track and then charging to use it would be so stupid. This company is already money hungry and something like this would just piss more people off. The company has done an amazing job at forcing players out, this would just send a lot more over the edge. Seems like Glu is following a "how to piss people off and force people away from our game" checklist
  • Options
    shalootshaloot Registered Users 48 Posts
    edited July 2016
    I still haven't seen this glitch in action. Meaning having a 56 car in a 56 multiplayer lobby but the same car going into a 63 lobby during turf.
    I don't doubt its existence, everyone has been saying it. Using multiplayer to guess what lobby I'm in sucks anyway as even if you race 4 people if 3 are lobby jumpers you still don't know. I rarely see the bots.

Test track better freaking tell us what lobby the car is rated at. Better yet tell us in the garage. We get to see how much HP and weight a part purchase will add before buying it... Why can't it tell us what the rating and lobby will be before installing.

Glu flipped the lobby's upside down on us, give us this to help us deal with it.
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    edited July 2016
    It all depends on your tunes would be my guess. All of my tunes where at the every top of the lobby. Meaning I tuned down to the point where you couldn't add even a Differential or it would put you in the next lobby. Often my cars rating would show them being out of the lobby I had them tuned for. So since the changes all of my cars where moved into the next lobby. There are a few that didn't move, but Im guessing they weren't fine tuned.

As for tuning now. I tried dropping parts to get them in the right lobby but I didnt have the time to get them done before turf was done. So to hell with this game. I just stop by here once a week to see if they have fixed any of this crap.
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    You have to buy "top secret tunes" from various people who have them. Pigpen's tunes are dead and most tunes on youtube (except one guy) have not updated their tunes.
  • Options
    Steve wardSteve ward Registered Users 19 Posts
    Finally retuned all my cars yippee!!!!!!hope they don't change it back to how it used to be,or else I'm outta here lol