Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Can't kick or promote members.

FAST_FREDDIE001FAST_FREDDIE001 Registered Users 94 Posts
We have a number of slackers that are never race ready, We could have been where we projected in the points except we couldn't kick our zero score drivers to make room for those ready to rumble. These slackers don't have turf cars and constantly begging for loaners or just a bad on track attitude that makes the team look bad. We kinda would like our team to be race ready and have good attitudes, But since the update none of the leaders can kick the dead weight. nor can we promote our better drivers. I know this is surely falling on def ears. when you are too busy spending the profits, who has time for this little game, right? Anyone know if there is a work-around to rid our team of the dead weight???
IGN Ecoboosted TT

Comments

• crumbzcrumbz Registered Users 7 Posts
    IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS WELL... UNABLE TOO BOOT, PROMOTE OR IF U CLICK ON A PERSON TOO BOOT, NEXT THING U KNOW IT TURNS OUT TO BE ANOTHER PERSONS ACCT THAT U DONT WANNA BOOT BECAUSE THERE A GOOD PLAYER...IM SURE GLU WILL FIX IT EVENTUALLY
  • killinemsoftlykillinemsoftly Registered Users 4,432 Posts
    This has been a bug for a while now. When in scrolling through the team to find someone and click on them, it registers as i clicked on someone else way down the line. I try again and it works. Atleast thats what happened when i last tried. Hope this helps

• FAST_FREDDIE001FAST_FREDDIE001 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Eventually isn't soon enough. I try over and over..... GRRRRR!!!
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    I hate this. This needs to be fixed like yesterday!
  • DerangedMenaceDerangedMenace Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    If they're actively fixing the team management issues? Nothing has been said about it since they said they were "looking into it." On the 15th?
    Still can't kick those 0's who got to claim 3 crates and 50 gems. My next step will be to talk shi* to the three 0's in hopes that they'll leave the team on their own. We can accept and decline team requests but can't kick because of the bs that's keeping us from doing so. RR chooses to not keep us informed about the issues. Are they wanting to end and bury RR and make people go to CSR2? Is that why they're advertising their competition in video ads?
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5354646/derangedmenace-vouch-page-285#latest
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5354646/derangedmenace-vouch-page-285#latest
    Those with 0's are like a fkn cancer, a tick, a leech, cause they know that they can't be kicked and they're sitting back laughing themselves reta*ded cause they know they're gonna get free rewards for not doing sh*t.
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    edited July 2016
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    edited July 2016
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    edited July 2016
    Don't know why it's triple posting.
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    Simply put we don't care
    -RR programming group
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

@kingpen126 it seriously looks that way.
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts

If they're actively fixing the team management issues? Nothing has been said about it since they said they were "looking into it." On the 15th?
    Still can't kick those 0's who got to claim 3 crates and 50 gems. My next step will be to talk shi* to the three 0's in hopes that they'll leave the team on their own. We can accept and decline team requests but can't kick because of the bs that's keeping us from doing so. RR chooses to not keep us informed about the issues. Are they wanting to end and bury RR and make people go to CSR2? Is that why they're advertising their competition in video ads?

Not only is GLU advertising it, but there is a thread in these RR Forums for CSR2!!! Its right here http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5350579/csr-talk-tips-and-tricks#latest
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Sorry, however, we aren't in on the weekends. We are still looking into it, Unfortunately we are unable to reproduce the issue which is taking us longer to figure out why some teams are affected and others aren't.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Sorry, however, we aren't in on the weekends. We are still looking into it, Unfortunately we are unable to reproduce the issue which is taking us longer to figure out why some teams are affected and others aren't.

I know at least 2 teams that have this issue, PM me for the list.
  • BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    My team has this problem as many others ive spoken with
  • xxRollDeepxxxxRollDeepxx Registered Users 79 Posts
    Before turf you have to make everyone co leader - only leader can kick co

If everyone is not co leader then kicking is a problem - hope this helps you all
    A possible workaround:
    One thing I've had to do is to boot a bunch of people that are co-leaders and other members (with the understanding they're coming back) so I then can boot the losers. Then I get the good people back in, and then I can promote them back to their position. Seems that the fewer co-leaders a team has, the less likely the bug shows up.