Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Report an Issue - Android

12346Next

Comments

• shanegshaneg Registered Users 1 Posts
    Shane goncalves is my I'd note 3 and I don't know the other but however I was logged on gp and lost all my cars twice one username I had I was level 38 and level 12 sti skyline and skyline shane both my accounts were lost on some weird crash
  • suhaib1994suhaib1994 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have 2 vipers gts-r, but one of them is gone, I don't know how, I was on the lobby doing some races and then I went back to the garage, but I couldn't see my another viper
  • suhaib1994suhaib1994 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Racer name: ssssssss1994
    Device: Sony xperia z2
    Version: 5.0.1

I'm having 2 vipers gts-r ( class r ) but one of them just disappeared, I was in the lobby racing the computer, and then went to the garage and I didn't see my viper, it happened on 19 February 2016
  • PrinceCamsPrinceCams Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also have a car missing. A Scion FRS R-Spec missing from my garage. What's the problem? This also occurred for my friend's Scion FRS R Spec.
  • rawraw Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi got my other account is can't not login
  • goldairgoldair Registered Users 6 Posts
    loss my android account racer send messages to developers but still haven't get any help of any kind do they ever help??
  • angel1899angel1899 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just did the new update and it won't let me race it just freezes in the racing screen is there something I can do
  • EvilElderEvilElder Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have a Email in, if someone can take a minute to figure out. My incident has USD involved.
    Ingame Name MasterUnknown
    Email. Stephan-----@gmail. The dashes are not there and this is not my Full Email for saftey,
    Thanks
  • ZKY3ZKY3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited March 2016
    Why my rr cant launch? When i play just nitto logo and then blank screen just black screen... Device Asus Zenfone 5
    OS Lollipop 5.0
    Email Likeasirius@gmail.com

Help me please.. thanks
  • balzd33pbalzd33p Registered Users 1 Posts
    Multiple times tonight I have lost thousands of dollars. Screen tells me I have such and such dollars go to purchase an upgrade and it tells me I don't have enough and to refresh. Once refreshed system tells me I only have couple hundred. Example just won a campaign race for 2650 went to purchase upgrade and made me refresh due to lack of funds and signed back in with 190.

Balzd33p
    Samsung Galaxy edge 7
    Android 6.0.1
  • skwisgaar1skwisgaar1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited August 2016
    Hello mi issue is I get stuck I. The 150 000 tornament I win a race and the when it loads the second race it shows I am racing the same guy again and then I'm stuck I can't leave the game loads me right into the race and nothing....I lose my 150 000 and even my cars. My driver name is Skwisgaar1 and I drive a 2010 chevrolette corvette ZR1, playing on iPad iOS 9.3.3. Opponent was driving a yellow Mercury
  • skwisgaar1skwisgaar1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can anyone help me post screenshots I don't know how and I will add them as well
  • idkusernameidkusername Registered Users 5 Posts
    idkusername
    LG style
    I best the 1st boss and it froze on me picking my car now I can't get the car or race him again.
  • Grantlee235Grantlee235 Registered Users 1,877 Posts

IGN: GrantLee23
    IGN: GrantLee235
    Model Car Collector, American Muscle Fanatic
  • atavaroatavaro Registered Users 1 Posts
    When l complete race champaign always show notif "You were disqualified, please restart (FR)"

- Champaign still class A 4/5
    - Where can l find min. req for upgrade car for class A?
    - This bug or my fault in upgrade car?

Please help me, i can't complete next class.
    Thanks

ID : anggavaro
    Xiaomi Redmi 3
    Android 5.1.1
  • infamousmobbinfamousmobb Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have Android z force my games crashes decent amount randomly also I tend to run into alot of speed glitchers in lobbys when I do cash bets or pinks and also speed glitchers in showdown and turf it's pretty annoying please fix tired of being cheated worse then being scammed for being stupid
  • isa1x24isa1x24 Registered Users 5 Posts
    null
    I need help my game keeps saying error 50 and won't let me get to mynaccount isa1x24 and when I get on my other account its perfectly fine so when i get on my not herb account it says the same hingbplz helpnmeni do t went to lose my acc
  • isa1x24isa1x24 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Racing rivals is not leting me on my acc it keeps saying error 500 and wont let me get on it started yesterday and i tried on my other ohone and said same thing plz help i dont want to lose it i just finished events and im close to some blue prints.
  • 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    not loading my profile on fresh install. takes me back to the beginning with no cars just like i never played before.

• Lordbeerus199412Lordbeerus199412 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I know you guys are busy but I need help i cant login
  • NomadsteelNomadsteel Registered Users 4 Posts
    Im having an issue with car ratings and lobby rating. I always have to choose upgrade then choose a part not install then back out to garage and the raying will go back to were suppose to be. Examlpe choose car thats been 1656 and states its 1657, then do whats stated above and returns to 1656. This issue prior to figuring out above cost me hundreds of gems and credits. Also rating problem is i have Dom's viper and have to lower rating all the way down to 1660 or 61 to be placed in 1663 lobby if go any higher placed in 1668 lobby. Any feedback on way to resolve.
    Thanks