Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Banned

joels777joels777 Registered Users 803 Posts
My account has been banned for about 6 months now. My 2nd account. The storage. Has a max ford gtr and max MP4, I really would like to pink those cars. Glu basically stopped responding to me.. I like this game. Just thought I'd ask an admin here. Maybe you could help. The customer service is very good.. I've had a easy time getting ahold of you guys if I have a problem.... Just wish I could race this account again. Please help. The account name is "JJSIIAJAJ" hope you can help! Thanks.. Not sure who the admin is so ill tag you

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
  • Options
    I would try in game. Through the "?" But every time I do that. I wait a day. And then the request I spent time typing is gone. So I'm very frustrated. Would like to have the account back but it's hard when Glu doesn't answer anymore. I basically gave up
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    You've been told numerous times why you were banned. You were told numerous times your account will not be unbanned. Since you keep entering tickets about the same thing they were rejected because all we will do is tell you the same thing over and over. You were banned for illicit behavior. Due to that behavior you were permanently banned. Permanent will remain permanent.

So yes, tickets concerning the unbanning of your account will remain unanswered. These forums will not tell you anything different.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Ok.. Just kinda dumb... What ever.... Didn't do anything... Hhaha. No wonder people are quitting.. Was just wondering what an admin on this would say.... @{RR}RYYST
  • Options
    @{RR} Ryyst
  • Options
    Perhaps not try and clone cars?

• Options
    lol. How you accusing me of cloning? Never cloned. Funny thing is... I was gonna spend more money on gems. But right as you banned me... Cuz I TRANSFERED CARS TO MY MAIN.. I GOT BANNED. YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING? DONT ACCUSE PEOPLE OF DOING SOMETNING THEY DIDNT DO! I ACTUALLY SPENT MONEY TO BUY CRATES ON THAT ACCOUNT. SMH....
  • Options
    NOW GO AHEAD. KICK ME OFF THIS FORUMS... PRETTY STUPID. I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WORKERS! DONT KNOW IF YOUR THE LEADER. BUT STILL, JUST A STUPID REASON TO GET BANNED. TRANSFERING CARS TO MY MAIN? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
  • Options
    Because our records and data show you doing it. So. Sorry.

• Options
    It wasn't for transferring cars.

This discussion has been closed.