Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What is a scammer...

kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
Just wondering what really is a scammer
If you do a bounty are you a scammer or is it that your a scammer for the right reasons of helping others but then that would be called something else.
Or when you know a kid is a flat out scammer and you just take his 7k when he was selling you a sticker bombed kit for you one:1 and you needed to pay him 200k first and the car smh

So what really is a full scammer and not just a racing rivals player...
IGN:KING OF PENS
IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

Comments

• Options
    AlphakennybodykAlphakennybodyk Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,553 Posts
    Imo people who bounty are good... But the person who got scammed has to have proof. If there is no proof and the bounty hunter claims the bounty it will make him seem like a scammer.
  • Options
    SpeedTrappSpeedTrapp Registered Users 123 Posts
    edited August 2016
    So if I log into a lobby with a proper car for that lobby, then someone races me with a maxed car which is way faster for that lobby. I turn around and tell my friends about it and my friends join me to teach that lobby jumper a lesson, does that make my friends a scammer? or a lesson for lobby jumpers to play fare?
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @SpeedTrapp calling your friends in to teach a jumper a lesson, so long as your friends don't in turn start messing with the little guys, doesn't make them scammers per se. Though it really doesn't solve anything or teach them a lesson. Bottom line, scammers/jumpers, will always be scammers/jumpers, no matter how many "lessons" you teach them. Sad but true...
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    D4NG3R 72D4NG3R 72 Registered Users 1,399 Posts
    2 wrongs don't make a right in my eyes, even bounties, if your tricking someone whether it's to gain or to recover someone's loss, then it's not right.
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Well theres some truth to that @D4NG3R 72 i do respect the people who look out for the little guys though.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    THEREALCOPxTHEREALCOPx Registered Users 23 Posts
    Scammers are just the scum of this game. Enough said