Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

what happened and why aren't there any mods on here?

This forum is getting out of control somethin serious and with no mods on here to maintain control it's only gonna get worse.

Comments

• 187redrum781187redrum781 Registered Users 6,832 Posts
    Yup. Pos scammers running wild saying they will kill people. That's ok though. Shit gonna get crazy in a minute. Worse then it is
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    The UTS mods are having some issues...
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    The UTS section in general is havin some issues without our mods... lol

• goldensunshinegoldensunshine Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hmm yeah I was wondering the same
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Everything's under control. Situation normal. .We had a slight weapons malfunction... but everythings perfectly alright now. The UTS Mods are fine, we're all fine here now, thank you.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

I used to be a mod, but gave it up when I stopped playing the game a few months ago. Now that I'm back, though, I may reach out to Ryyst again, see if there if my old desk is still available.

You want back, just let me know.

• goldensunshinegoldensunshine Registered Users 54 Posts
    I have been here for 2 years. Any new mod positions too? @[RR] Ryyst

I used to be a mod, but gave it up when I stopped playing the game a few months ago. Now that I'm back, though, I may reach out to Ryyst again, see if there if my old desk is still available.

You want back, just let me know.
    Absolutely. When can I start? :)
    Now

• dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    About me big chief? @[rr] ryyst I got the votes lol :p help us please
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)