Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

VGU - The Vorsteiner V-GT??!

eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
Been having a bunch of the people from the forums asking how and why this car is in my garage. VGU had made a video a day ago showcasing this car and explaining where it came from. Have a look!

https://youtu.be/KMvirimgRWs
www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
2015 Players Council Member
2016 Players Council Member
2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko

Comments

• goldensunshinegoldensunshine Registered Users 54 Posts
    Good info
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts

Good info

Thank you :)

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
  • Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Is this the same one in the bronze crate blueprint porsche?
  • goldensunshinegoldensunshine Registered Users 54 Posts
    Are they gonna release it in showroom again?

Are they gonna release it in showroom again?

No.

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko

Is this the same one in the bronze crate blueprint porsche?

No this is a S class model.

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
  • DualShocker182DualShocker182 Registered Users 5,257 Posts
    I don't know about you guys, but I really don't see the point of this car. Why would you pay 23k gems for this when the V-RT, which is obviously supposed to be the faster, more powerful version, can be obtained through Bronze Crates for nowhere near as much?

IGN: DualShocker182
    "Rapper, Memer, and Lobby-Cleaner"

I don't know about you guys, but I really don't see the point of this car. Why would you pay 23k gems for this when the V-RT, which is obviously supposed to be the faster, more powerful version, can be obtained through Bronze Crates for nowhere near as much?

They actually aren't the same vehicles.. the one from the crates is in a different class then the one you get FREE from the Racer Club.

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
    @eXxPLoSiOn that only adds to what I said XD the V-RT is the faster, more powerful version of the V-GT.

• JSE RacingJSE Racing Registered Users 1,573 Posts

Because some people want to collect the car and don't cry about a game or having to buy a car. Not all of us want free shit
    @JSE Racing I'm not crying about having to buy the car. I think the V-GT is a great car. What I'm trying to say is, I don't see why it's 23k gems when the better looking, faster V-RT is so much easier to obtain. The V-GT would have been a great showroom car, much like the MR2 and Torino.

It's not about the speed not all cars on here are meant to be raced, and apologies bud, but think about it, most cars will be tuned and nossed out like a m.f. and the rest will be tuned. I have quite a cars I don't ever race. It's an investment because if the game keeps going strong Noone will have them and they will be super rare in a year or two and you'll make more than that reselling them. And it's 23k because they know people collect cars just for that investment, hell they want their money too lol. Everyone does man its all a cash game..
    @DualShocker182 it's a game to some, to me it's a hobby to glu it's a business, they're always going to look out for number 1... glu lol, but the turf cars suck rn so they had to add something to keep us around hence the club addon.
    @JSE Racing I guess that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.