Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

New B Class Cars

getrite2016getrite2016 Registered Users 16 Posts
edited September 2016 in Talk About Racing Rivals
I wanted to suggest new cars and trucks for the B Class, more 80s then the 70 please and yes I am a Chevy fan.
1. 1967 Pontiac GTO
2. 1989 Dodge Shelby Dakota
3. 1983 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS
4. 1982 Chevrolet S - 10
5. 1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
6. 1980 Chevrolet Malibu
7. 1970 Chevrolet Nova SS
8. 1980 - 1985 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Coupe
9. 1968 Plymouth Road Runner Hemi
10. 1985 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

Please add these car in the showroom for a limited time for over 1k Gems and I'll buy all of them, I'll even spend my check for these cars and I garentee the company will make tons of money just adding the cars for a limited time but Not in a blueprint or racer club event. Thank you

Comments

• jepordy908RRjepordy908RR Registered Users 1,046 Posts
    I heard there adding the 2027 self driving Google car 0.000 rt every run and it can hit 27 seconds with a good run
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I͟g͟n͟s͟: IXI PENGUIN IXI
    TWIN TURBO R32
    SUBARU CENTEAL

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
  • getrite2016getrite2016 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I hope GLU take these car into consideration please I beg u
  • goldensunshinegoldensunshine Registered Users 54 Posts
    nice cars
    We need some 80s cars and truck in the game and it's more chevy to choose from but the 67 pontiac gto has to b on the game hands down.
  • Apple_SucksApple_Sucks Registered Users 790 Posts
    True @getrite2016 80s style trucks will suit this game and FYI I like the style of 80s-90s trucks
    It will b great if they did, I'll spend some money for all them cars I'm asking for but don't put them in the racers club it will cost too much to get, let it b affordable like blueprints or in the showroom for 2 - 3 weeks so that everyone can try to get it. I just got some ideas don't mind me... lol
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    We don't need more trucks. Trucks were a novelty in this game. I agree we need more c, b, and a class turf cars. Everything these days are R class. Gonna have to change the name pretty soon from racing rivals to R class rivals.
    Lol... the reason y the Chevy S10 and the Dodge Shelby Dakota cause chevy need a truck and dodge too its not fair and yes we do need B, C and A Class Cars but I just pray that GLU put these cars and trucks in the game please!!!