Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Cars for sale most maxed some stage 2

I am looking for RRC or trades or even paypal. maxed list: S2000 full gem body R33 gem body volk rims ITR gem body volk rims R34 gem body volk re30, te37v, vrg2, 57spro, 57xtreme CTR gem body b sport classics gold Pagani purple paint 250k volk purple rims Maxed z4 250k 57spro pink rims Maxed Stella Maxed m3 gt2 Stage 2 list: R34 gemmed body CTR gem body gram light NSX gem body R33 gem body250k orange volks I have a few people on here to vouch for my legitness but if you are from the forums and more legit I have no problem going first. Looking to see what I can get for them. Willing to trade for mclaren gt3 or f1, furai, turf cars, or gem cars. Lmk thanks

Comments

• Wild7rawWild7raw Registered Users 77 Posts
    Bump to the top. Sorry that the list is all bunched together. Don't know how to fix that. Highlights: MAXED STELLA MAXED BMW M3 GT2 MAXED PAGANI FULL GEM BODY S2K, ITR, CTR, R34,R33, NSX
    No I'm selling or trading them individually or in a bundle if that makes the offer even
  • The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    What do ur want for r33
  • PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    id like the maxed r34, pagani, stella, ctr, s2000. i don't know how much to offer. all have to be maxed.
    What is the average going rate for those cars maxed out? I heard prices dropped again recently I don't want to lose out on money if I sell them but I also want to give a fair deal on the cars
    Bump still up for sale or trade guys.
    i have a gemed z4 for trade. possibly for a maxed gemed out r34
    Pinks I'll be on later tonight after work. We can discuss in game. Same name as here. Still looking to trade that z4 for a pagani maxed?
  • Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    i want a r34 and stella. i have a bunch of trades. check out what i got for sale:
    http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/54489-free-cars
    What do ur want for r33
    The stage 2 with no nos or the maxed?
    Bump to the top. Garage is getting big and I'd like to get some money for my unused cars
    i have a stripeless camaro 69 with 63 gem rims. also have the maxed 300zx and 2 maxed chargers.. id like to trade for a maxed gems r34 if you still have it. if you don't have one id lie to trade for a maxed stella. sorry i sold the z4 if you were hoping for one dude.
  • MontanezisaiahMontanezisaiah Registered Users 382 Posts
    I'll trade a maxed evo x that has gemed out aero for your r34
    Thanks for the offer guys but I'm looking for cash mainly. Or trades for mclaren gt3/f1/furai/turf cars. Cars are still for sale so offer up! I got more to sell too just add me and look at my garage
  • Razr125Razr125 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Legit guy very easy to deal with. how much for r34 and s2000?
    Thanks razr. He's super legit and a great guy as for prices I have to check. I have two gemmed out r34 one max and one stage 2 with no nos. I hear that gem cars without nos are worth a little more. And as for the s2k I'll look up average prices and let you know today
    Bump. Stage 2 r34 gemmed out 2mill. Stage 2 r33 gemmed out 2 mill. Maxed pagani 2.5 mill. ITR 900k. Also have stock furai, stock f1 and stock gt3 except chassis and transmission. Looking for RRcash. Everything in my garage is for sale or trade. Add me in game at wild7raw and check ten out. I'm selling for fair market prices or trading for equivalent value.
    I realize the rr community is in a recession so I will sell the cars for the average sale price. Tell me the car you want to buy I'll look up the low and high prices and go in the middle.
    To the top
    Bump let's make some deals
  • The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    how much cash you want for an r34 & stella?
    2.5mill for the Stella and 2mil for the stage 2 gemmed r34 it has turbo and sc no nos or 2.5mil for the maxed gemmed r34 3 sets of rims. 4.5 mill for the Stella and maxed r34 or 4mil for the Stella and stage 2 r34. That's around the average going rate correct? If not lmk and make an offer
  • BIG DANE 818BIG DANE 818 Registered Users 229 Posts
    how much for S2K????
    Sorry s2k is gone everything else in my garage is up for grabs
  • BIG DANE 818BIG DANE 818 Registered Users 229 Posts
    do you have s2k?
    Sorry fresh out of s2ks got a lot of other great cars for sale though