Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I Buy gems 2 time and I don't get in my account

CHU_KJ2012CHU_KJ2012 Registered Users 4 Posts
Ok guy today is the second time that this happen to me I buy $4.99 2 times and I don't get the gems and I buy gems in the past and I alway get with out problem they say a 205(fr) can some one help me

Comments

• Options
    YerpleYerple Registered Users 69 Posts
    I've lost money. All people are gunna say is contact customer support with screen shots of receipt. I didn't get emailed a receipt but I called my card and the money's been taken out of the account, so where do I go from there? Glad I'm not the only one. This is the 3rd post about this I've seen in the last 20 minutes. Lovely.
  • Options
    CHU_KJ2012CHU_KJ2012 Registered Users 4 Posts
    O wad checking my email to look for receipt but I don't get no email in the 2 time I buy and don't get the gems
  • Options
    Its RESTARTED THISIts RESTARTED THIS Registered Users 99 Posts
    Next time when you buy gems buy one pack then wait til it adds to your account then buy another if you wish. First time I bought gems i never got em :( contacted them and did everything they asked and still never got my 800 gems