Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Cars for sale/trade

Sun yahSun yah Registered Users 44 Posts
Hi started playin when game first came out, so you know I'm a sucker for punishment, and have some cars I don't need/want. New camaro 1650, nsx 1660, gtr 1651, integra 1650, rsx 1649, z34 1650, s2000 1640. Will trade for evo x, maxed d class cars, and zs. Get with me for prices. Also just got my account back after a month and no ratings anymore? Seriously?

Comments

• jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    you got prices on em? interested in Camaro, integ, rsx. What is the z34?
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Yea, no more ratings lol.. Search the forums and you'll see all the topics talking about it. But you'll have to weed threw the all the sales posts (hehe Kenny ;-) just messin)
  • Marlon__fMarlon__f Registered Users 156 Posts
    How much for s2000? If the guy above me doesn't buy camaro I will. Let me know
  • speed racer1990speed racer1990 Registered Users 130 Posts
    You sold the s2000?
    Probably not person hasnt came on since the post.
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    The one and only post that he have .. So don't think that anyone will be able to buy those cars ;) .. Anyway good luck ;)
  • Sun yahSun yah Registered Users 44 Posts
    Hi sorry about delay, didn't hit my email with new post notification, ill sell for any for 100k but nsx 200k Obo, z34 is a 370z sorry about confusion. Yea first post on the new forum but I had a lot of angry ones before they redid it lol. Also will trade for maxed out d class cars, zs or an evo x.
  • speed racer1990speed racer1990 Registered Users 130 Posts
    You still have s2000?
  • Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
    I'll buy Camaro or Gt r. Preferably the gtr
    Yes still have all cars, q rep that's cool I have gtr for you, it's r35 not a skyline, just let me know when you want it
    Sun yah wrote: »
    Yes still have all cars, q rep that's cool I have gtr for you, it's r35 not a skyline, just let me know when you want it
    Ok. I'm ready as well. I already added you if I got the right you
    Ok I'm going online now
    Gtr sold, great easy transaction, thanks q rep, much respect
    Sun yah wrote: »
    Gtr sold, great easy transaction, thanks q rep, much respect
    And thankyou for being honest. Will be doing more business with you
    Sun yah please reply to me for the cars that I wanted. I have the money and ready to buy NOW... Hit me up on here so we can make this happen!
    What is UR ingame name ..!!? Lets see what U've got left of those cars ;)
    Jjbinx I sent you a private message yesterday, venom my in game name is the same: sun yah Ill be available on the game after work in a couple hours. Thanks guys
    Sorry sun yah I did not get any pm yesterday. Site kinda sucks like that I apparently dont get a lot. Message me in game though. ign is jjbinx.
    Pinged ya jjbinx
    k I'm on now. I never get those pings either. Stupid this game! lol
    Lol full of bugs still. Thanks for the smooth transaction jjbinx. Sorry about no camaro thou man. I still have 2 nsx, srt4, and a 370z I'd like to get rid of. Thanks guys, I painted my furai pink and put some 22s on it lol
    Bro do still have that GTR 1651 ...!!?
    Naw sorry man the gtr was first to go