Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf Help Please?

Ok, so right now im trying to figure out how i should build up before i join a turf team.
- What cars should i use?
- What rating should i race in?
- Time it takes to get 20 - 25k points?

Additional info is appreaciated ☺

Comments

• Options
    rolocastrorolocastro Registered Users 62 Posts
    In Turfs you have restrictions and even you can use a Single Car For the entire Weekend, for example this Week There are 2 good cars you can Use for all events SRT4 and Scirocco Both are B Class and FWD and also Turbo. Both can be tuned on 56 Lobby and Lower (50, 45, 40, 35) but the smaller the lobby the less points you earn.

To reach 20k you need a lot of time, some gems, boosts, well tuned cars and, a lot of skill to drive them
  • Options
    FadeAwayFadeAway Registered Users 900 Posts
    25k is not easy ill tell you that.. I used ti get by with around 15$ google play but that was when t100 teams only had a 10k min. Try a 20 dollar gift card, keep your boosts on at all times and race for pinks alot. Youll also need to know how to tune and which cars are better in lobbies than others if you dont already.
  • Options
    Turbos_Are_FunTurbos_Are_Fun Registered Users 21 Posts
    @FadeAway @rolocastro ok, thanks for the responses. I didnt know you still had to spend money just to do well in turf
  • Options
    DBOWEDBOWE Registered Users 322 Posts
    U can score 20-25k easily in first to beginning mid second event quicker if u are pinking and crushing first u need to tune a bunch of cars 10-20 I normally make only 10 lately to time consuming I keep 1 for every 3-4 I crush . if it's a single car event run only max lobby u will waste less boost earn the same if not more points and repair time and cost is the same normally max lobbies will hold the most points per race but if u know how to tune with nos it gives a fair amount of points per race in lower lobbies. Know what others times are running watch the lobbies and pick ur races wisely I know a bunch of guys who make 40k plus and don't pink a single race but they have lots of cars tuned and ready to go. U can still run boost less races a lot of people are just announce it in the lobby saves u money and boost for pinks however there are those that take advantage of that won't ever change turf war is exactly that and points are points. Race the showdowns to gain gems most aren't boosting in those events either you can get 400 total gems after all showdowns are complete and it gives u tuning time and practice. Find a team that suits your style and have fun less stress makes for a better turf and better friendships