Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Icloud safety backup

HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
I wonder why on earth the size for icloud backup is 4,8 gigabyte for this app? Is there any reason for making the backup, since i reckon that files needed for this app are on gamecenter account? Thanks in advance Jesper Ign howisthat

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    if you are synced on gamecenter then you should delete and re-install the app. This is part of a rare issue that we have addressed with the update
  • Options
    Im synced on gamecenter. And yep i noticed the backup files go up and Down in size. Normal os around 2,2 gigabyte, which is still huge compared to other games. What i wanna know is, there any reason for keeping the game on icloud, since im synced with gc? Have other things to use the that space for? Jesper Btw When Will we found out if we get to betatester?
  • Options
    aiza55aiza55 Registered Users 5 Posts
    iCloud backs up your photos, accounts, documents and settings automatically. To access this backup section after setting up iCloud, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup (at the bottom). After these things have been backed up, the information remains on your phone and on iCloud.
  • Options
    Edit. After reinstall the file now is only 2,5 gb, but imo its Way to much for this app
  • Options
    this seems to be an issue with you specifically Howien. We have included something to help with this issue in our update.
  • Options
    Would Care to explain why i should be the only one having this problem? Out of Many 1000 users im suppose to be the only one having such A huge file to backup? Well that im having hard to believe. All i need is an clear answer. Wheter its ok not to backup the files at icloud since i, synced with gamecenter or not? Jesper
  • Options
    Sparky412Sparky412 Registered Users 67 Posts
    your not the only one I just got an email today about it and I would presume if u would not choose to back up on icloud or turn off it would still be on game center to answer your question but I am not sure his question is

if I turn off icloud for this app will my stuff still be saved in gamecenter????????????????
  • Options
    yes, it should do that