Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Tw repair videos issues!

Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
Today for some reason no video repairs or watch & earn videos are working for me. I select them yet it just comes up as a black screen and then the app crashes. Anyone else experiancing this as well threw tw? Can't do any video repairs to get cars out to race. Kinda sucks

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i will check into this
  • Options
    Thank you fox :)
  • Options
    Any word on how to fix this issue before I get booted from my team for not being able to participate? We're top 25 and I don't wanna lose the chance to collect this tw car cause of issues beyond my control as this team is very much about racing and points.
  • Options
    this is unfortunetly an issue with the video ad provider, we are working with them to increase video views as well as stability of the function in general
  • Options
    MasterSe7enMasterSe7en Registered Users 39 Posts
    I Second this problem BIG TIME!!! PLEASE!!! FIX IT!!! im an MiT student, all my money goes to college, so i can only afford very little on the game right now, but i do love it, and i like the people in it very much so far, but this video thing stops us from playing, we get to play for about an hour if were lucky, and then were stuck trying to repair for 6 hours every so often checking back into the game to see if videos are working, the video thing is THE BIGGEST problem that is probably driving players away, i was about to stop playing yesterday and i got a team invite from a very involved team so i changed my mind, but i still cant take the video thing, i try everything, i try jumping off of wifi and jumping on LTE, same thing, so its definitely server sided...please fix this issue, its going to kill the game
  • Options
    waiting on our ad providers.
  • Options
    ChristastropheChristastrophe Registered Users 6 Posts
    im having this problem now a little under a year later. whats the problem? videos come up for a second then the screen goes black and crashes the game.