Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Rush Racing on facebook...

Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
So has anyone played rush racing from facebook lol? i checked it out cuz it said it has cash and pinks multiplayer and i was like oh cool. but its obviously a huge knockoff of RR XD its got an almost identical UI so far, and it starts just like RR the woman from the tutorials name is even Alex lmao, and she says the same lines. The main difference i see is it uses GTA style names instead of Licensed manufacturer names. Cracks me up lol
"Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

Comments

• Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Im gonna have to play it more, but i might actually like it lol. They are all grand theft auto names, but its got the aston martins and such lol. gameplay is good so far, and you get a daily login bonus, something i think RR should have done awhile ago lol. too early to judge yet though :P
  • outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    I played it it wasn't so bad for a RR knockoff
  • Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @outlaw905 i know. the graphics could be tons better, but for a cheap clone, the did pretty good id say lol
  • outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    @Koaleader171 Yeah the graphics definitely needs an upgrade
  • DualShocker182DualShocker182 Registered Users 5,257 Posts
    Sounds gay af lmao

IGN: DualShocker182
    "Rapper, Memer, and Lobby-Cleaner"