Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Who else is thinkin bout quittin RR due to 6.0

Lamborghini GTLamborghini GT Registered Users 4,745 Posts
Ok so just lookin at @CircusOfSins post about the matte changes and graphics decrease rr is unbearable. Theyre tryin to compete with CSR, NFS off limits and asphalt like wtf. If u build a game dont try and keep up with the Jones like be original. Glu i hope u see this and fix ur mistakes. :(
Gang Gang
-Max P

Comments

• Options
    ZacharySage1738ZacharySage1738 Registered Users 7,066 Posts
    I'll give it a try tbh. Glu competes because they lose players + revenue. Without that, the game won't run. People bitch n complain about not having the settings they like, so they suggest it. Which is probably the main reason why they pushed this update, is because of those players.

The most we can do as a community is suggest fixes and continue to show support. Idk...can't be too harsh on them. I'm hoping they fix this though.
  • Options
    g4h_nosferatug4h_nosferatu Registered Users 5,727 Posts
    Patch.....Patch....Patch....Get to work GLU
  • Options
    Ig if it becomes a mandatory update ill try it but im hatinn what im seein
    Gang Gang
    -Max P
  • Options
    VS16VS16 Registered Users 5,284 Posts
    honestly, the graphics before were completely fine.
    But the music with this new update is fresh asf

Z4 Collecter
    Float like a Cadillac, Sting like a Beamer
    #ImWithTheClown
    iSnowy 6
  • Options
    KalaboratorKalaborator Registered Users 1,682 Posts
    I'll be as harsh as I want to these fúckheads. They don't pay my shît so I really don't have a single fûck to spare in my big trunk of fúcks. Fresh out. Maybe if they fix this pile of shît I might get some more. No promises though. My fùcks are NFS as well. :bawling:
    Plata o Plomo

La muerte a todos estafadores!!!
  • Options
    @VS16 i honestly love the old graphics. The new ones make rr look like everything else. I might as well just quit rr and start playin RR3 or Pixel Car racer. Both highly fun and enjoyable.
    RR3 even has the real track, shifting, drifting feel of a console just on mobile tbh
    Btw rr3 is Real Racing 3
    Gang Gang
    -Max P
  • Options
    HaBadTractionHaBadTraction Registered Users 1,347 Posts
    Alright did when I realized I'm wasting time and money on a shitt mobile game. Wait for them to shut down the servers
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    If my mattes don't come back on my cars fuckk ya
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    Another thing rr needs to realize is NFS Off Limits is the mobile version spin off of the award winning NFS franchise, meaning EA will fk u up if u try and compete anyways. EA has hella sponsor and manufactuers RR will NEVA get. Id love to see RR get some of the actually GOOD cars from Mercedes,Ferrari,Lamborghini,Lotus,and Shelby
    Gang Gang
    -Max P
  • Options
    KalaboratorKalaborator Registered Users 1,682 Posts
    edited November 2016
    But yeah pertaining to what @Lamborghini GT op'd the boat will be setting sail if they don't patch it; and I've got a ticket.
    Plata o Plomo

La muerte a todos estafadores!!!
  • Options
    @Lamborghini GT
    Lmao if you quit can I have your Z4's

Z4 Collecter
    #ImWithTheClown
    iSnowy 6
  • Options
    Hell no u gone buy em.
    Gang Gang
    -Max P
  • Options
    187redrum781187redrum781 Registered Users 6,832 Posts
    Colors will be fixed. Closer to normal looking. But will still have this type of general look. I'm not diggin it. I'm over the game now. Just when I was ready to comeback and do t100 turf again smh. Some things are cool lookin. Most aren't. Shittt load of mills for sale :)
  • Options
    Bro matte green is Wack af lol

Z4 Collecter
    #ImWithTheClown
    iSnowy 6
  • Options
    187redrum781187redrum781 Registered Users 6,832 Posts
    My matte army green is gone. Looked like matte split peas earlier now it's not longer matte
  • Options
    MariosaucedaMariosauceda Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yes this update really blows graphics suck cars look faker than hell needs to go back the way ot was hell u can't even chat with friends from friends list
  • Options
    ItsKyroItsKyro Registered Users 159 Posts
    I already sais bye to my team. Just uninstalled. Now I'll say bye to the forum, I'm out. Seeya!
  • Options
    RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    Hell no. Is still the best drag racing game out there. The only one which intersects with the real world. Pinks, trades. friends, teams, Turfs, mills, PP.

Personally I don't really give that much of a shit about the graphics, although some of it does need fixing.

I would like the developers upgrade time to be spent on adding to the car upgrade system. Maybe a way to mess with gear ratios or something.
  • Options
    leafmeatleafmeat Registered Users 3,123 Posts
    #OLDGRAPHICLIFESMATTER
    ign is meatleaf for now on im usiing a mm every deal I make
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8