Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Update

justrace23justrace23 Registered Users 1 Posts
Pixel count down...lag is unbearable...graphics compared to before horrible...the only thing that was an update was the global chat section. Other then that this was 100% a downgrade!! Fix asap

Comments

• Options
    m0nk3ytr0ub13m0nk3ytr0ub13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well some people got gems from glu for free the rest got nothing why is that cause this new update is not good hard to see the Rev lights they are to small I am on a Samsung s7
  • Options
    muffin_m4nmuffin_m4n Registered Users 1 Posts
    This update is horrible. The graphics need to be fixed. Launching is a lot harder. Buttons are smaller. I can't not send personal messages to some of my friends. I went on the global chat and everybody wants to protest for the old version back. Please fix the problem! A lot of people have put money into this game and regret it at the moment.
  • Options
    MOTORHEAD71MOTORHEAD71 Registered Users 212 Posts
    I would love to be able to turn off/ disable the Global Chat. Is that something that could be added in the settings??
    I don't want to change the World,
    I just want to leave it colder