Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Tuning Spreadsheet (EASY TUNING)

13Next

Comments

• LegendaryINCLegendaryINC Registered Users 9 Posts
    Could you please add me on the share list.. Thanks
  • KarnifeksKarnifeks Registered Users 56 Posts
    Does this still work
  • Davis2415Davis2415 Registered Users 268 Posts
    I have tune 500k books of tune.
  • beastmd247beastmd247 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Davis2415 you have turf tunes
  • ausira6899ausira6899 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Can someone shared me turf set up for BMW m3 1650
  • tequileros97tequileros97 Registered Users 911 Posts
    When i click on the link it shows an empty spreadsheet
  • hard2thecorehard2thecore Registered Users 12 Posts

Iv gpt great 1650 tune for BMW m3 corvette stingray z28 and few others...
  • hard2thecorehard2thecore Registered Users 12 Posts

Iv gpt great 1650 tune for BMW m3 corvette stingray z28 and few others...
    Let me know if u still need any
  • nobosobynobosoby Registered Users 6,187 Posts
    and you can test your tunes with another ones with my car checker lmao
    IGN:
    XXHOTWHEELZXX
    NOBOSOBY
    AVATAR /CREW LOGO/WALLPAPERS CREATOR/ANIMATOR
    My site where you can order:
    nobosoby.wixsite.com/nobo-art
  • SnowmansTuneBookSnowmansTuneBook Registered Users 3 Posts
    Baddest book on the planet!!!!

REAL BOOK mailed to you!!!!!
    Check it out here
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/222167381122
  • jhungerjhunger Registered Users 1 Posts
    null
    Works...thank you...is there a way to be a Lil more lobby specific..
  • LEGENDARY_1LEGENDARY_1 Registered Users 326 Posts
    edited December 2016
  • Grayghost2k12Grayghost2k12 Registered Users 2 Posts
    What's the best tune for my Mazda face edition
  • Grayghost2k12Grayghost2k12 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Race edition
  • jut85jut85 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have plenty of tunes if anyone needs a few.. Not given away every one but I'm sure I have one for ya if needed. I'll try to respond timely. Member in a few FB rooms but trying out the forums also..
  • XenoXeno Registered Users 2,139 Posts
    @EllusionistGio Check this out
  • antjciullaantjciulla Registered Users 130 Posts
    This was extremely useful information. Thank you!
    IGN: antjciulla

• clinicallypreciseclinicallyprecise Registered Users 1 Posts
    Need a 1650 tune for the Zr1 can anyone help? TIA
  • Foxy_GrandpaFoxy_Grandpa Registered Users 19 Posts
    For the Jetta GLI, I personally have gotten it to 1648, and i have races ones that are 1649. i could never figure out how they got that extra pr point though.
  • didisaifullah24didisaifullah24 Registered Users 10 Posts
    > @sugieboogie23 said:
    > Nolan Speer wrote: »
    >
    > After collecting a few ideas that I've found here on the forums and adding them together, I've came up with this idea for you all to use. It's just a spreadsheet, but it's much more than that. It's a simple tool, but also very useful. This was made using Google Sheets, so best results would be by using it in Google Sheets. I'm not sure how well it will work in other programs, although they're all about the same. Fill in the WEIGHT and HP fields of the part you are upgrading and it will tell you which part will benefit the car most(Stock - Pro 3). This is a specific part by part(Displacement, Turbo Up Pipe etc.) calculator, most useful for maxing cars. All you have to do is give it the raw information and it will do the calculations for you. When using this it's best to have your car at least Stage 2 everything or some parts may change the outcome and consequently cause you to have incorrect parts later on. Link to use it: [URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fs9A8kUxCVhwUxBvPhhY4cHzOshIFYH27fmi-tUped0/edit?usp=sharing"]HERE[/URL] I'm not sure whether it will let you guys directly edit or not, so you may have to create your own spreadsheet and copy paste this into it for it to work. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in a PM. Good luck and happy tuning! Here's a preview(it looks better in Google Sheets): PART HP WEIGHT HP:WEIGHT PART TO USE STOCK 997.6 2,932.60 0.34017595 PRO 3 STAGE 1 1,012.4 2,932.60 0.34522267 STAGE 2 1,024.0 2,932.60 0.34917820 PRO 1 1,027.6 2,934.20 0.35021471 PRO 2 1,028.6 2,932.90 0.35071090 PRO 3 1,030.4 2,935.50 0.35101346
    >
    >
    >
    > THIS IS WRONG!!! When running you use the lowest number, not the highest number you come up with