Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ADMINS PLZ HELP!!!! Stuck in tournament for 66 hrs!!!!

PAPAPOEPAPAPOE Registered Users 2 Posts
edited November 2016 in iOS Bug Reports
So as title says been stuck all week and turfs are starting!! Been trying everything and just getting very agrivated over the current situation. iOS operation system at latest version 10.1.1, iPhone 6, purchased December of 2014, RACING RIVALS game is also at latest version, in game name for account is PAPA POE. Once again I am writing you to inquire about how my acct on racing rivals can maybe, possibly, be corrected by the glu team or if it's something I could possibly try to allow me to access my account and be able to once again play the game I have just invested $ on. My account is locked in a tournament and I am unable to leave the tournament. It has now been over 66 hours. Have tried uninstalling several times and reinstalling, have messaged from several glu "contact us" sites many times, have tried rebooting my devise, have tried loading on cellular data, and on wifi. Have also uninstalled Facebook app and racing rivals app, reset device, allowed devise to completely reboot, reinstalled racing rivals and Facebook apps. Nothing has seemed to correct the concern. Was able to get to my garage for a moment by turning wifi off and airplane mode on then turning wifi back on, game said to restart, I clicked the restart and when boot up was completed was in the tournament again. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you again and hope to hear something soon.

Comments

• PAPAPOEPAPAPOE Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please pm me with any advise if someone else has experienced this
  • DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts
    PAPAPOE said:

Please pm me with any advise if someone else has experienced this

Have you contacted customer service?
  • RahatB98RahatB98 Registered Users 4,997 Posts
    @[RR] Downshift youre seriously going to ignore the post i tagged you in? what kind of mod are you?
    lifes a b*tch and then you die.

IGN - Real Cranky

• DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts
    RahatB98 said:

@[RR] Downshift youre seriously going to ignore the post i tagged you in? what kind of mod are you?

@RahatB98 I can't find the post you're referring to, care to send me a link or PM with what it was? As for being a mod, I'm indeed probably a semi-crappy one mostly because this is not my normal job. I'm here to try and help with issues, get as much information on those issues, and add more transparency into the development team where I can.
  • RahatB98RahatB98 Registered Users 4,997 Posts
    @[RR] DownShift sent it on pm, sorry dont mean to be harsh but its getting a bit annoying now.
    lifes a b*tch and then you die.

IGN - Real Cranky