Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Device Support & Graphical Issues

Comments

• Options
    FAULK222FAULK222 Registered Users 19 Posts
  • Options
    FAULK222FAULK222 Registered Users 19 Posts
    edited November 2016
    photo Screenshot_2016-11-05-14-17-41_zpsm5uny9lo.png
    photo Screenshot_2016-11-05-14-21-30_zps2bbtp9ms.png
  • Options
    errick2109errick2109 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Alright I'm going to try to be calm however I am extremely upset with Direction the game has went.
    I am getting load errors everytime I go to a new section...garage to map..load errors anywhere back to garage lode errors..

I have lag in the menus and during racing.the menus I can ignore but trying to launch and hold the revs on green I use multiple short taps and it seems to cause a choppy sorta lag that persist thru to the 2-3 shift at that point the game catches up to itself .

when you challange someone and they decide to raise bet to pinks on my phone it did not tell me that tid bit of info causing me to loose my cyclone..no happy...I usually don't pink 99.999% of the time unless it's a trade

and new glitch that seems to be in turf...at start of race everything loads then screen says waiting for other player it sits for 60-90 seconds then loads that I lost they won with 0.00 time listed...

ign errick2109
    thanks
  • Options
    DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts

Alright I'm going to try to be calm however I am extremely upset with Direction the game has went.

I am getting load errors everytime I go to a new section...garage to map..load errors anywhere back to garage lode errors..

I have lag in the menus and during racing.the menus I can ignore but trying to launch and hold the revs on green I use multiple short taps and it seems to cause a choppy sorta lag that persist thru to the 2-3 shift at that point the game catches up to itself .

when you challange someone and they decide to raise bet to pinks on my phone it did not tell me that tid bit of info causing me to loose my cyclone..no happy...I usually don't pink 99.999% of the time unless it's a trade

and new glitch that seems to be in turf...at start of race everything loads then screen says waiting for other player it sits for 60-90 seconds then loads that I lost they won with 0.00 time listed...

ign errick2109

thanks

Thank you very much for the additional info, I'm going to escalate the investigation into this. I'm hoping we can get this fixed in our next update.
  • Options
    errick2109errick2109 Registered Users 38 Posts
    null
    null
    thx for looking into it I'm trying to be patient
    Hella bummer this happen during turf
  • Options
    Boffz79Boffz79 Registered Users 1,722 Posts
    When's the make up gem and free cars coming .... just saying
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Same thing happened to me in turf.. says waiting for opponent. Then all of a sudden, I lose
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    XXB00573DXXXXB00573DXX Registered Users 607 Posts
    LG K10 Android 6.0.1 pre 6.0 no lag issue now theres so much lag and so pixely i think im playing minecraft on a htc nexus
  • Options

LG K10 Android 6.0.1 pre 6.0 no lag issue now theres so much lag and so pixely i think im playing minecraft on a htc nexus

On the list already, thanks for posting.
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Downshift, I just wanna say thx for all the responses you've been posting.. game is still screwy but at least I know y'all are working on it..
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options

Downshift, I just wanna say thx for all the responses you've been posting.. game is still screwy but at least I know y'all are working on it..

Thank you for the kind words and again we are all very sorry for putting our entire community through this.
  • Options
    Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    @[RR] DownShift

These graphics are different not better (my option). Much of your push back you guys are getting may be because we preferred your previous style of graphics. (I prefer the previous style of graphics)

I have iPhone 6 and runs pretty good compared to some of my friends, however no where near what it ran at before. Feel like im blinking fast when it in fact just the normal speed game running at.

Matt paint and flake looks horrible... Nicest thing I can say about it.

Please let me know if you guys plan changing our concerns ?

Think you getting much of the same feedback with each reply. (P.S dont fix what is not broken)

Riyaad01...
  • Options
    nobosobynobosoby Registered Users 6,187 Posts
    edited November 2016
    @[RR] DownShift i cant play aswell in my phoine, and cant adjust graphics ... its maybe at 10 fps and the 5.3 update was at 50 solid... are you (and staff) work on rendering ? because its laggy as hell lmao. if you want to know i am in a Bq aquaris E5... and i can upload a vídeo or ss. thank you
    IGN:
    XXHOTWHEELZXX
    NOBOSOBY
    AVATAR /CREW LOGO/WALLPAPERS CREATOR/ANIMATOR
    My site where you can order:
    nobosoby.wixsite.com/nobo-art
  • Options
    Riyaad01 said:

@[RR] DownShift

These graphics are different not better (my option). Much of your push back you guys are getting may be because we preferred your previous style of graphics. (I prefer the previous style of graphics)

I have iPhone 6 and runs pretty good compared to some of my friends, however no where near what it ran at before. Feel like im blinking fast when it in fact just the normal speed game running at.

Think you getting much of the same feedback with each reply. (P.S dont fix what is not broken)

Riyaad01...

@Riyaad01 All the paint and performance issues will be fixed.
  • Options
    nobosoby said:

@[RR] DownShift i cant play aswell in my phoine, and cant adjust graphics ... its maybe at 10 fps and the 5.3 update was at 50 solid... are you (and staff) work on rendering ? because its laggy as hell lmao. if you want to know i am in a Bq aquaris E5... and i can upload a vídeo or ss. thank you

Hello, rendering is indeed part of our investigation. We hope to have you back up and running soon.
  • Options
    MELODYLOGAN2MELODYLOGAN2 Registered Users 525 Posts
    Well if u need as much help as possible for starters the pixels are distorded a little on all the cars body's but most distortion on the rims an all the cars lag an the paint is dull flake looks like matte lol but that's the issues I found on mine an i have a android galaxy S3 tab but I hope it helps u narrow sum stuff down
  • Options
    MELODYLOGAN2MELODYLOGAN2 Registered Users 525 Posts
    My best advice is to take the graphics back to normal but keep the theme an back grounds an just work on the lag honestly that would fix the paint an pixel distortion an give u more time on the lag because I've had this game since the first launch date an all the graphics were good this update really did destroy the game literally it had a lag before but rarely y'all were on a good track but take the graphics back to what they were before this boom down with paint an distortion problems keep the theams and back grounds this update had then u can put all the focus in on the lag thats what I would do so you won't get any bad feed back on visual issues an just lag issues
  • Options

Well if u need as much help as possible for starters the pixels are distorded a little on all the cars body's but most distortion on the rims an all the cars lag an the paint is dull flake looks like matte lol but that's the issues I found on mine an i have a android galaxy S3 tab but I hope it helps u narrow sum stuff down

Thank you for the additional info. I think this was all already known but i'll double check.
  • Options

My best advice is to take the graphics back to normal but keep the theme an back grounds an just work on the lag honestly that would fix the paint an pixel distortion an give u more time on the lag because I've had this game since the first launch date an all the graphics were good this update really did destroy the game literally it had a lag before but rarely y'all were on a good track but take the graphics back to what they were before this boom down with paint an distortion problems keep the theams and back grounds this update had then u can put all the focus in on the lag thats what I would do so you won't get any bad feed back on visual issues an just lag issues

Thank you for the feedback, we'll take this into consideration.
  • Options

ign errick2109

thanks

Thank you very much for the additional info, I'm going to escalate the investigation into this. I'm hoping we can get this fixed in our next update.
    As a follow up, we have identified the loading issue and are working on a fix.
  • Options
    NASTYTHUGNASTYTHUG Registered Users 1,121 Posts
    any compensation from GLU since hardly anyone got to turf?
  • Options
    XXB00573DXXXXB00573DXX Registered Users 607 Posts
    i wont be able to turf this so yeah i think yall need to hurry up and fix this i cant even run my stock cobra jet too much lag
  • Options
    NASTYTHUG said:

any compensation from GLU since hardly anyone got to turf?

We are also looking into doing something for you all in that regard. I'm not giving any details away on that though.
  • Options
    ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    Could you implement a graphics option? like the old graphics and the new graphics? that would be great. Because every pic ive seen of how these graphics will look doesn't satisfy me. I hate this csr look. I like the old racing rivals much better than this.
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • Options

Could you implement a graphics option? like the old graphics and the new graphics? that would be great. Because every pic ive seen of how these graphics will look doesn't satisfy me. I hate this csr look. I like the old racing rivals much better than this.

That is one of the options we're exploring.
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    @[rr] downshift I also get a swish noise at launch. Has this been reported?
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    dwdtuning said:

@[rr] downshift I also get a swish noise at launch. Has this been reported?

It has, this is something we're going to look at replacing but it's lower on the list at the moment. We're not going to keep it as it is.
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    10-4 ty boss
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    NotPhunnyNotPhunny Registered Users 54 Posts
    I haven't been able to generate a trouble ticket in game due to it going into lockup and rebooting my S4 phone. Not Phunny is the racer name
  • Options
    Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts

Riyaad01 said:

@[RR] DownShift

Riyaad01...

@Riyaad01 All the paint and performance issues will be fixed.
    @ [RR] DownShift

Thank for the acknowledgment. One last thing, feel the color scheme is bit mono tone. Notifications not clear. i.e pinks, cash even messages

I also find is hard to see which cars and being repaired and have parts installing. Those type of things are not very clears, everything is just blue lol.