Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

The game is killing my phone now

2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
Brand new iPhone 7 plus, when running the app the phone gets blazing hot and battery diminishes rapidly
OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Comments

• jepordy908RRjepordy908RR Registered Users 1,046 Posts
    I'm on 5s and my phone gets super hot
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I͟g͟n͟s͟: IXI PENGUIN IXI
    TWIN TURBO R32
    SUBARU CENTEAL

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    6s gets nice and warm too batter doesn't go to bad though
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts

Hello,

Just wanted to let you all know that this is part of our performance work/investigation. We hope to have this fixed along with everything else very soon.
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts

Hello,

Just wanted to let you all know that this is part of our performance work/investigation. We hope to have this fixed along with everything else very soon.
    From what i'm seeing, this denotes heavy RAM and processor use. To me this tells me the current coding is taxing the systems trying to play. Did you test this on mobile, or just the Computer? Because right now, it's looking more like a computer game, than a mobile game.

I'm going to DL bluestacks and see if it can handle the game better. My laptop has a 1.6 gig processor, with 8 gig RAM. If it loads and runs better, that tells me you exceeded the coding limits, of the mobile devices you intended this to play on. If that is the case, you just ruined the game for so many players
  • FAULK222FAULK222 Registered Users 19 Posts
    crazyjr said:

Hello,

From what i'm seeing, this denotes heavy RAM and processor use. To me this tells me the current coding is taxing the systems trying to play. Did you test this on mobile, or just the Computer? Because right now, it's looking more like a computer game, than a mobile game.

I'm going to DL bluestacks and see if it can handle the game better. My laptop has a 1.6 gig processor, with 8 gig RAM. If it loads and runs better, that tells me you exceeded the coding limits, of the mobile devices you intended this to play on. If that is the case, you just ruined the game for so many players
    intel I5 6200U 2.8GHz processor
    8G ram
    runs game very smooth on bluestacks
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I did get it to work on bluestacks, but it's laggy for me. I assume that is due to the processor as 8 gig's is enough for my other games. also i'm sure the emulator does me no favors
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    edited November 2016
    Brand spanking new iPhone 7s. And by new I mean 4 days old. Not one picture, video or song on my phone. Only app I have at the moment is RR. I haven't even transferred my contacts yet and the game is still choppy and my phone gets so warm I can fry an egg on it.. what the hell!!!!
  • FuraiPinkerFuraiPinker Registered Users 13,302 Posts
    I have it one the Iphone 7 i recently got, game is also having random lag spikes for me, hope glu fixes this soon. (pls release 6.0.2 glu)
  • DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts

I have it one the Iphone 7 i recently got, game is also having random lag spikes for me, hope glu fixes this soon. (pls release 6.0.2 glu)

The update we have in submission should fix this for all of you, please shoot me a message if you're still experiencing these problems after the update goes live.
  • GoonGoon Registered Users 89 Posts
    edited November 2016
    HTC Desire, Octacore snapdragon with 2GB Ram. Runs smooth and no heating at all. Try disabling advanced shaders and graphics. Should work
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    edited November 2016
    @[rr] downshift do you sleep mate? lol
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @Goon That's not specific enough cause there are many different Octa Core Snapdragon Processing units.