Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Game shutting phone down

getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
Just started as of today load game enter track and phone freezes and reboots any ideas. Please let me know. Im playing on galaxy s4 not going to buy a new phone nothing wrong with any other games i play.

Comments

• JD0411JD0411 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same Problem With my s4
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    Think they will fix it phone is kinda old but works great with all other games
  • NotPhunnyNotPhunny Registered Users 54 Posts
    They know about the s4 issues. I'm currently iced out of my account also. Just freezes and reboots my phone.
    Its really funny two nights ago it worked amazing just like it did before the update what happened lol why do they have to keep messin with it
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Please see my latest post in General
    Sorry quick question just looked at the game in google play store and it days 3.9 version is that right ?
    Says*
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

Sorry quick question just looked at the game in google play store and it days 3.9 version is that right ?

Are you looking at the reviews? It says 3.9 stars.

Current Version should say 6.0.1 (As of this post)
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Yes your right so sorry just friecked out but as of this mornining as soon as garage starts to load phone shuts down what do i do i can deal with the lag if i can get it to load lol thanku.
  • NotPhunnyNotPhunny Registered Users 54 Posts
    And now the update to the update is crashing my phone. Making some points in a 68 lobby with a cobra jet and it crashed and rebooted my phone. I loaded it again game was running and then it crashed again and rebooted my phone again. Took a video to show game crashing after trying to load game. Just won't go in at all now. Hmm
    Where u at bro i havent seen a new update yet ?
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    NotPhunny said:

And now the update to the update is crashing my phone. Making some points in a 68 lobby with a cobra jet and it crashed and rebooted my phone. I loaded it again game was running and then it crashed again and rebooted my phone again. Took a video to show game crashing after trying to load game. Just won't go in at all now. Hmm

The "update to the update" hasn't launched yet. Have you downloaded any apps between the last time you played, and when you starting seeing the repeated restarts?
    Yes but have been force stopping them to keep em from running in the background today is the first day i have been able to race since the update not sure if what i did helped or its from there end. Recieved an email from glu support today saying they are going back to the 5.3 version with a switch for 6.0