Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

WAIT THERES HOPE( and for quitters too)

nobosobynobosoby Registered Users 6,187 Posts
edited November 2016 in Off Topic Chat
Its hallowen and its mean to be spooky right?
edit
ive heard this release still in beta, probably fixing in next updates
IGN:
XXHOTWHEELZXX
NOBOSOBY
AVATAR /CREW LOGO/WALLPAPERS CREATOR/ANIMATOR
My site where you can order:
nobosoby.wixsite.com/nobo-art

Comments

• KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    Oh yeah lol
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
  • 187redrum781187redrum781 Registered Users 6,832 Posts
    It's not April fools. And these don't look spooky they look like shittt
  • nobosobynobosoby Registered Users 6,187 Posts
    edited October 2016
    for me it looks spooky because when i see the graphics i almost have a heart attack @187redrum781
    IGN:
    XXHOTWHEELZXX
    NOBOSOBY
  • BlackfirePhoenixBlackfirePhoenix Registered Users 6,245 Posts
    *face palm*
    Ign Blackfire Phoenix and ExhaustedKicker.

JK still am Retired. add me on Steam instead @ BlackfirePhoenix
    i know... this is like the appocalipse... theres nowhere to run @Slxyarh
    IGN:
    XXHOTWHEELZXX
    NOBOSOBY
  • TakekingsolxTakekingsolx Registered Users 56 Posts
    Lol
    other thing for quitters... ive heard this update is still in beta... not fully developed
    IGN:
    XXHOTWHEELZXX
    NOBOSOBY
  • leafmeatleafmeat Registered Users 3,123 Posts
    nobosoby said:

other thing for quitters... ive heard this update is still in beta... not fully developed

if it was in beta why would the release it to public if it's not done that's like serving a half cooked burger

ign is meatleaf for now on im usiing a mm every deal I make
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
    @leafmeat to see the reactions to gui, how things would look like... have a perspective of what and why you should change something in the game. i was a game developer and one thing that makes the game better is to release a early access to see what people like or not
    IGN:
    XXHOTWHEELZXX
    NOBOSOBY
  • Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @nobosoby yes that's true, but most developers when they release betas like that, release it standalone by itself. Separate. That way they get their feedback, but they don't ruin the gameplay for the majority. Glu didn't do this. They forced the 6.0 update on us, without any knowledge of the bugs in it it seems. And they ruined the game for a lot of us, especially those with devices more than 1 or two years old. They should have followed other Devs leads,, and released the beta separatly, instead of forcing us to update to a product that was nowhere near ready, and forcing those of us still wanting to play to just "wait it out"
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
    but by releasing it separately it would cost more than a simple update, and it would require test or new accounts :/ @Koaleader171
    IGN:
    XXHOTWHEELZXX
    NOBOSOBY