Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 6.0 Update/Whats to come!

Comments

• Spaghetti 42Spaghetti 42 Registered Users 958 Posts
    Please fixed this the rims

• 1warren11warren1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have been playing for over 2 years and amassed well over 2 mill XP 1 mill SC 700 cars and 93 mill Bucks and since the up date I cannot get into the game. Can you assure me I will be able to get back into the game and when !!!

I have the same problem when uploading the game get to Load Garage then Phone shuts down and restarts.

I appreciate problems will happen when new updates are done and it all looked Very good till I tried to play.

All I want is to be reassured I will get everything back and when.
  • Spaghetti 42Spaghetti 42 Registered Users 958 Posts
    What about rotating random players? I don't want stuck with same people
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @C y r u s Damn, that is dead on correct
  • jepordy908RRjepordy908RR Registered Users 1,046 Posts
    O͟k͟
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I͟g͟n͟s͟: IXI PENGUIN IXI
    TWIN TURBO R32
    SUBARU CENTEAL

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
  • SerdarYılmazSerdarYılmaz Registered Users 9 Posts
    Update Tomorrow! 3:00 turkish clooock!
  • PsalmC34V22PsalmC34V22 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Thank you for taking time to inform us and shed some light. I know I speak for many of us when I say that we're glad to know what's going on. I think it's great that you're updating the game to take advantage of modern tech. But what's even greater is the fact that you're listening to your player base and accommodating those that can't afford the new technology. The fact that you read our feedback and work hard to provide us all with playability and enjoyment is awesome.

Thanks for the public update, I know your busy as hell. We don't need any compensation. If you feel you need compensation then you need to take some time and evaluate your life a little. You're playing a game you enjoy that's been developed by people that want you to enjoy it. Noone creates a game to make you hate it (with exception to the CSR dev's). At least our devs are listening to us and working to please us. That shoud be all the compensation you need.

Thanks again, keep up the work. I appreciate it. God bless
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    Noticed since i deleted the game rr isnt on the top ten in the playstore anymore just found that kinda funny.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We're still testing the update. We've run into other issues and working on fixing those. We will release it when we feel it's ready. Probably won't be today since we also will still need Apple to approve it. Now aiming for early next week, but it will be released as soon as we're confident in it.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• ciechuciechu Registered Users 6 Posts
    Helow again. Now i can get to my gatage. I just upgrade 20 cars and now i can get to the game. Why u do this? The game was great and now u allways just say we sorry we sorry. Thats realy nerves.
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    Thanku ryyst im really hopin something good happens to restore my faith theres still no other game out like rr hope the best for ya
  • possumownagepossumownage Registered Users 32 Posts
    Update yet?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Registered Users 3,837 Posts
    @[RR] Rysst I've noticed that the flares have been removed and the graphics are almost perfect on certain devices, great job!!

I'd like to know why I don't have the option to add ppl on my team anymore, I'm co leader and setting were changed by my team leader and still I see no option to add ppl. Is this a permanent change?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Steve wardSteve ward Registered Users 19 Posts
    Oh great flares removed yippee!!!!!all we need now is biggest part of the game improved like lagging.but at least flares have been removed. Wot a joke
  • DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts
    1warren1 said:

I have been playing for over 2 years and amassed well over 2 mill XP 1 mill SC 700 cars and 93 mill Bucks and since the up date I cannot get into the game. Can you assure me I will be able to get back into the game and when !!!

I have the same problem when uploading the game get to Load Garage then Phone shuts down and restarts.

I appreciate problems will happen when new updates are done and it all looked Very good till I tried to play.

All I want is to be reassured I will get everything back and when.

You should be good after the update.

Oh great flares removed yippee!!!!!all we need now is biggest part of the game improved like lagging.but at least flares have been removed. Wot a joke

I posted earlier that we have submitted to Apple and are close with Google. Each submission has two parts, client and backend. What you're seeing right now is the backend portion while we wait for Apple/Google to approve submissions. We're close, please hang in there a there.
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts

It's a start...it at least shows that Glu is listening to us players...several have asked for flares t'be removed...flares are gone...relax man

• mdogg77mdogg77 Registered Users 2 Posts
    null
    Thank u for the info, much appreciated
  • NITRO_CLUTCH69176917NITRO_CLUTCH69176917 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I wouldn't mind getting a free R2 class car or X class from you guys. Thank you for all of you're hard work on trying to improve this game even though it is in my opinion, already a 5* game. If you guys could add a fair car trade menu, that would be absolutely amazing and it would solve a lot of issues in this game.
  • NITRO_CLUTCH69176917NITRO_CLUTCH69176917 Registered Users 6 Posts
    On a side note for this update, I went to buy some gems for $4.99 and it glitched and charged me almost $50... Whats the deal with that and can I get my money back or do I have to go to the bank for it?
  • Jay PypeJay Pype Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm just curious to know how many gems we're getting. I've heard 1000 and I've heard 2000? Either amount is cool with me.
  • ciechuciechu Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi. Whot is wrong with the rat in m2 and 1m. I have 48 rat and i be in 56 lobby. The same in 1m
  • moparman406moparman406 Registered Users 58 Posts
    So when are we getting a fix you guys said last week now sometime this week.
    Are we going to have a working version by this turf or are we going for three straight turf with a fvcked version were most can't play. I see racing rivals is still dropping like a brick in play store hope you guys get it fixed while theres still a player base
  • moparman406moparman406 Registered Users 58 Posts
    And people stop giving glu ideas what to add to the game all they will do is fvck it up just like every update
  • Johnhetu60Johnhetu60 Registered Users 26 Posts
    No real complaints from my team though I really like the added feature of being able to determine when the last time a team member raced. This allows me to kick the slackers with confidence knowing that I was not second guessing myself.

So when are we getting a fix you guys said last week now sometime this week.

Are we going to have a working version by this turf or are we going for three straight turf with a fvcked version were most can't play. I see racing rivals is still dropping like a brick in play store hope you guys get it fixed while theres still a player base

@moparman406 It's in the hands of Apple & Google at this point. We are at their mercy for approval. Submission times tend to vary greatly.
  • PsalmC34V22PsalmC34V22 Registered Users 40 Posts
    [RR] DownShift.

Does this mean you've submitted both the update for Apple and Android now? Last I heard only Apple has been submitted pending approval.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts

[RR] DownShift.

Does this mean you've submitted both the update for Apple and Android now? Last I heard only Apple has been submitted pending approval.

We've submitted to both platforms, yes Apple has a longer approval process than Android, but regardless we dont want to turn one platform on without the other so we wait for both. We're close now though, 1-2 days maybe. Will let you know.
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Sweet the flares are gone. Flares at the finish line are fine but the ones at the start were interfering with the view of the tach. Thank you for listening and taking a look at that
  • dahater75dahater75 Registered Users 74 Posts
    So if I repaint all my matted cars so I can use them are you going to replace the matte paint. I have so many rotting away in garage....