Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Speed rating

adam75beastadam75beast Registered Users 29 Posts
Speed rating is stuck on 69 no mater what. I've taken parts off and refreshed the game and goes back 69. Please look into it

Comments

• Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    What car are you using? What's its max, have you tried different parts, etc. We need more info >.>
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • adam75beastadam75beast Registered Users 29 Posts
    All my cars are doing it. Example I upgrade my r class gallardo st to 68 and I went to far to 69 and I take a couple parts off and refreshed the game and it's back to 69
  • dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    Very common with R+ class car, and any of the cars with performance parts installed. Game is buggy and has issues with tuning. Should be fixed @Rryst
  • adam75beastadam75beast Registered Users 29 Posts
    It's not just r class that's doing it
  • outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    I'm having the same issue with my rotana