I'm happy to announce that we have submitted version 6.0.2 to Apple and android isn't far behind. We're taking a little more time on Android due to some extra checks we have to do but the hopefully final/submission build is made and in test. I don't have an exact live date because once we submit it's a bit of a waiting game, but it should be soon.
This build will fix:
- Lag & performance issues
- Paint/Wheel issues
- Settings option to turn on “experimental” high end graphics
- Fixed an issue with battery usage/heating
- Removed the flares from the start line
- Various UI tweaks
- Added a settings option to turn on/off Global Chat Push Notifications
- Several miscellaneous bug fixes
As with any release, there will be bugs, but we feel like we've made a good step back in the right direction and hope you all do. We will continue to read your feedback, tweak UI, fix bugs, try to improve performance, etc as we look beyond 6.0.2. For now though, the team is getting some much needed rest.