Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

6.0.2 Bug Reports

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
edited November 2016 in Talk About Racing Rivals
Hey all,

6.0.2 is now live.

Please note that "Experimental" graphics is now what we consider the "6.0" graphics. Any issues with the "Experimental" graphics are still there from 6.0. We were more concerned about getting the 5.3 graphics up so players can play. So yes, paint and wheels will still look off when "Experimental" graphics are on.

Outside of that, with the "Experimental" graphics "OFF", please list any issues you are experiencing. Please include:

Racer Name:
Device:
Detailed Description of issue:

Latency Report: It's slow when I.....
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev13456

Comments

• NevesomoNevesomo Registered Users 10 Posts
    the game began to lag less, but still lag (low fps)
    ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Nevesomo said:

ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl

When you say lag, what kind? When? Whats your Racer name?

• Potato666Potato666 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Nevesomo said:

ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl

Same here. Honor 5C.

My racer name : potato666. The fps is low.
  • sp3ctresp3ctre Registered Users 3 Posts
    First place wheels are having issues with color multiple cars are having issues with wheel colors
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @Ryyst @Downshift Graphics are an definite improvement. But honestly, the performance pretty much didn't go up whatsoever. I'm still not able to hit 60 FPS. Scrolling through menus are cringe worthy cause they are so slow. Other besides that you guys nailed everything else.
    RR FLAME
    Galaxy Note5 (N920A)
    It lags in literally every part of the game you could think of with the exception of races.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Thanks for the report
    sp3ctre said:

First place wheels are having issues with color multiple cars are having issues with wheel colors

If you are on Experimental graphics, thats an issue we are working on. If you are on default graphics can you give me a SS please.
  • chamberlainskchamberlainsk Registered Users 8 Posts

Nevesomo said:

ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl

[RR] Foxx said:

Thanks for the report

sp3ctre said:

If you are on Experimental graphics, thats an issue we are working on. If you are on default graphics can you give me a SS please.
    aren't we supposed to be receiving a package with the update?
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    @chamberlainsk no. The game isn't fixed. When game is fixed. Maybe we get a gift
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)

Nevesomo said:

ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl

[RR] Foxx said:

Thanks for the report

sp3ctre said:

We're still not out of the woods yet. Our primary concern first is getting the game back to working order for most everyone. Then we'll address some kind of compensation package.

Potato666 said:

Nevesomo said:

ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl

Same here. Honor 5C.

When are you experiencing this? Are there any times when the FPS is fine?

@[RR]Ryyst low fps constantly, it is not associated with a specific action, I think this is due to the new garage and tracks
    name - nevesomo47
  • rouge burnrouge burn Registered Users 219 Posts
    @chamberlainsk be patient
    IGN, in the process of changing
    OFFICIAL: Pandora and Copo collector.
    edited November 2016
    Color of fpw with off setting
    dwdtuning said:

@chamberlainsk no. The game isn't fixed. When game is fixed. Maybe we get a gift

Nevesomo said:

ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl

[RR] Foxx said:

Thanks for the report

sp3ctre said:

We're still not out of the woods yet. Our primary concern first is getting the game back to working order for most everyone. Then we'll address some kind of compensation package.
    okay thank you, and also im on ios and I played 6.0.2 for 3 mins then game crashed and every time I loaded in it said error reload

dwdtuning said:

Nevesomo said:

ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl

[RR] Foxx said:

Thanks for the report

sp3ctre said:

okay thank you, and also im on ios and I played 6.0.2 for 3 mins then game crashed and every time I loaded in it said error reload
    I couldn't play, I reloaded the game many many times
    null
    Non experimental graphics

dwdtuning said:

Nevesomo said:

ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl

[RR] Foxx said:

Thanks for the report

sp3ctre said:

What is your racer Name?

• MrRagerMrRager Registered Users 14 Posts
    edited November 2016
    Im a potato and didnt fully read your post...keep up the good work haha
    Nevesomo said:

@[RR]Ryyst low fps constantly, it is not associated with a specific action, I think this is due to the new garage and tracks
    name - nevesomo47

a strong decrease in fps is seen at the end of the race, near the finish line

dwdtuning said:

Nevesomo said:

ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl

[RR] Foxx said:

Thanks for the report

sp3ctre said:

What is your racer Name?
    main acc, xhostilechamx
    Big cheif are our garages supposed to be like we forgot to pay the light bill? @[rr] ryyst

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

dwdtuning said:

Nevesomo said:

ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl

[RR] Foxx said:

Thanks for the report

sp3ctre said:

What is your racer Name?
    main acc, xhostilechamx
    Thanks! We'll look into it

• HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    Hey ryyst. Still same problems here at my end, lag and way to slow gameplay on my ipad mini2,mand not even worth playing at. I gotta press launch around 200 rpms before it actully do launch:( No issues on my daugthers ipad air 2, on any of the versions.
    Greetings from denmark. Howisthat
    dwdtuning said:

Big cheif are our garages supposed to be like we forgot to pay the light bill? @[rr] ryyst

Yeah. What don't mechanics like working in the dark? Like Batman?

That was an artistic decision. We'll discuss that kind of feedback once we've settled the game down.

• C Dees NutsC Dees Nuts Registered Users 1,271 Posts
    @dwdtuning except for the little beam of light that puts a glare over the entire windshield of cars
    edited November 2016
    Lol 10-4.. aint even gonna ride yea.. keep up the good work @[rr] ryyst

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

@c dees nuts that's the skylight in my shop lol. I have no electricity

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Elkoala121Elkoala121 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im having huge lag even with the app only open on my Samsung s7 edge every time i touch the screen it just send me to other button function. Example i touch the car but brings me to crates. I touch my profile brings me to the map. This new update screw up with me more. My ign: elkoala121
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Thanks guys, keep up the reports please
  • Potato666Potato666 Registered Users 24 Posts

Potato666 said:

Nevesomo said:

ASUS zensone 3 ze520kl

Same here. Honor 5C.

When are you experiencing this? Are there any times when the FPS is fine?
    Nevesomo said:

name - nevesomo47

Exactly