Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

6.0.2 Bug Reports

Comments

• ncashe9ncashe9 Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited November 2016
    My matte grey Honda is black ,rims with red glow no longer have red glow, so still issues with paint and rims but graphics and lag certainly improved alot! And yes experimental is turned off so it is not the 6.0 graphics!
  • arjaye2512arjaye2512 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ign: Jake Frum State Farm
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Problems: My fps is bad with lag. When running a race the rpm gauge goes up in a very stuttery/laggy manor. Many of my wheels installed on my cars are not the way they should be. Missing color or polished features or glow. Have several pictures of them all. In tournament race, when you finish in first or second, the race times are basically hidden by the lines that go to people's pictures.
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    edited November 2016
    I'm on a samsung ellipse 7 1 gig processor (quad i think) andriod version 4.4.2 and it seems to run fine for me. but i always had some sort of lagging, so it's nothing new.

only thing strange i experienced was a sort of lock when i went to repair a car. shut down and restarted, was fine after that. One thing i did notice is my flat paints look flat, but seem to have reflections in it. that was sort of strange
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    ncashe9 said:

My matte grey Honda is black ,rims with red glow no longer have red glow, so still issues with paint and rims but graphics and lag certainly improved alot! And yes experimental is turned off so it is not the 6.0 graphics!

Can I get your user name and a SS please

Ign: Jake Frum State Farm

Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus

Problems: My fps is bad with lag. When running a race the rpm gauge goes up in a very stuttery/laggy manor. Many of my wheels installed on my cars are not the way they should be. Missing color or polished features or glow. Have several pictures of them all. In tournament race, when you finish in first or second, the race times are basically hidden by the lines that go to people's pictures.

can you please send me your images
  • TefaitealosTefaitealos Registered Users 1,879 Posts
    Here some pics for rims color problems, not only on FPW,
    My device: Ipadmini4
    My racer name: Xfrs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also another bugs after 6.0, I'm Co-leaders and I cannot send a Invite or accept request.

• aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Updated.. same lag as before.. I have to hit launch as soon as the 3rd yellow light come on to get anything below an R/T of .100.
    Playing on moto G 4th gen. Octo-core processor, 2 gig ram and Android 6.0..
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • josepr23josepr23 Registered Users 3 Posts
    my Game is lagg
    my name is X C O L G A T E X
    SAMSUNG S5
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    edited November 2016

Updated.. same lag as before.. I have to hit launch as soon as the 3rd yellow light come on to get anything below an R/T of .100.

Playing on moto G 4th gen. Octo-core processor, 2 gig ram and Android 6.0..

Thanks for the report, what's your Racername? Also do you have Global Chat Notifications and Experimental Graphics off?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

josepr23 said:

my Game is lagg

my name is X C O L G A T E X

SAMSUNG S5

Do you have Global Chat and Experimental Graphics off? Both can be found when you tap on your account and scroll down.

edited November 2016
    Ign: aubassplayer. Yes all turned off.. thx for looking
  • Potato666Potato666 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Same here :neutral:

Name : Potato666
    All turned Off
    Device : Honor 5C
  • D4NG3R 72D4NG3R 72 Registered Users 1,399 Posts
    Game still has latency, not good enough

Ign: aubassplayer. Yes all turned off.. thx for looking

I can't find that name, is that exactly as its typed?

Srry au bass player
  • NevesomoNevesomo Registered Users 10 Posts
    edited November 2016
    @[RR]Ryyst how much time will you need for fix this performance problem (roughly)? Maybe game use not all core of devices...
  • HafizhHafizh Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited November 2016
    Racer name : Lovebird farm
    Device : Sony Xperia ZL C6502
    Issues :
    1.ill off that global chat and graphic already
    2.my game still hard lagging not smooth
    3. When running a race the rpm gauge goes up in a very stuttery/laggy manor so my RT always bad everytime
    4.if i racing or challenge with matte paint car,my game hard lagging,than i close app than ill open back app,game will stuck in Loading Garage..so i must open first my game at my other phone than change my show car in garage(if iam show matte paint car) to regular paint car than i can open with my main phone
    5.please fix that rims car
    6.can u do up the font to big?because hard to see time and rt at result
    >>Thanks GLU
  • PsalmC34V22PsalmC34V22 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Racer Name: PsalmC34V22
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
    Desc: Game runs and looks great. However, after 15 minutes the device gets very warm and fps suffers. It runs at a flawless fps rate until it gets warm. The device is a very capable device. Shouldn't be struggling to operate the game. I greatly appreciate your efforts and hard work getting this game playable. Please work to address my device... I really miss playing.
  • Ej1251Ej1251 Registered Users 1 Posts
    L F A T A L L
    iphone 6 ios 10.1.1
    I cant still repair my cars, acces my inventory, i cant choose to go to crates or join a lobby , it says its locked and i require to be leve 0 when im 250 and the team settings and inventory dont show light up, So in other words the only thing i can do is join someones lobby or chat with them other then that all other options are locked, and ive been like this since original 6.0 update and i updated to 6.0.2 and i still the have the same problems. My account is conected to facebook...
  • josepr23josepr23 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I did everything they said and still lagg, and the game is not going to give gems?
    idd X C O L G A T E X
    S5
    Graphix look exactly the same with or without special graphix.. except rims don't have glow... But still super laggy...

Srry au bass player

Gotcha, thanks

• chiva69chiva69 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Eu continuo com dificuldade pra arrancar o carro vai aos saltos. Depois d passar a linha d meta então é que salta. Demora muito tempo a trocar d carro na garagem. As luzes das rotações sao muito pequenas e elegiveis.
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Rims are messed up on some cars with experimental graffix off

• superbeast666superbeast666 Registered Users 2,001 Posts
    rims are not right colors and cannot team or friend chat. all my paints are fixed.
    superbeast75
    Samsung galaxy s6
    ign superbeast75
    My Voucher
    Guys, for the lag if i Can get any video its super helpful. It seems almost random the smattering of you affected
  • DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts

@Ryyst @Downshift Graphics are an definite improvement. But honestly, the performance pretty much didn't go up whatsoever. I'm still not able to hit 60 FPS. Scrolling through menus are cringe worthy cause they are so slow. Other besides that you guys nailed everything else.

RR FLAME

Galaxy Note5 (N920A)

It lags in literally every part of the game you could think of with the exception of races.

Any idea what FPS you're hitting? 60 may not be achievable but if you're still hitting 30 or more then I don't see a problem.
    Hey all,

There also seems to be players that are saying the graphics are still "worse" than 5.3

From what I've gathered from Facebook, people are posting screenshots without any real description of what they think is wrong, except for wheels (which is a separate issue).

If you are of the opinion that these graphics are still "worse than before" can you post a screenshot and let us know, what is it that doesn't look like 5.3 excluding rim/wheel issues?

My graphix aren't worse.. they look the same no matter if I have all the new stuff on or off.. no change at all except rims which is a separate issue..
  • MysticWaveMysticWave Registered Users 1 Posts
    My ign is X MISTIC WAVE X and I love the new update better than the 5.3 but my pink rims are now black plz reply