Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Requirements for run Racing Rivals smooth

HachikoHachiko Registered Users 8 Posts
Cpu Mediatek mt8382 quad core( 4x Arm cortex A7 1,30 ghz)
Gpu Mali-400MP
1GB Ram
This can be enough for run the game a bit smooth? On Google play it's wrote 1GB and android 4.2

Comments

• Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    I have an octo-core processor,2 gigs of ram and Android 6 and it's laggy as hell.. but the new update us supposed to fix it when it come out...
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @Hachiko Yeah, that is a bit under par for the resources needed to run the game properly.
  • Options
    @Hachiko It's possible, but it wouldn't be the best experience your expecting
  • Options

@Hachiko It's possible, but it wouldn't be the best experience your expecting

With 5.x RR was ok now impossible use this device lol With RR6.0 (6.02) the game use more resources
  • Options
    @Hachiko Let me think, your whole system is my is range as of 2012. And running the ENTIRE Android OS on 1 GB and then having enough memory to run a resource intensive app really is.... Pointless in 2016
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @BlitzChaos I know my device is bad but with RR 5.x the game was running fine... Now not not with 6.02 because graphics is more heavy... They should update requirements on Google play...
  • Options
    @Hachiko I see what you mean, so people don't waste there time downloading and not being able to run it