Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 6.0 Update/Whats to come!

124Next

Comments

• adam75beastadam75beast Registered Users 29 Posts
    edited November 2016
    @Foxx Where's the compensation at
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    @adam75beast the game is so far from being fixed, compensation is atleast a few weeks out. Fix game first.. freebies later
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • dahater75dahater75 Registered Users 74 Posts
    I don't care about compensation, but they should have issued to try and stop the mass exodus
  • moparman406moparman406 Registered Users 58 Posts
    So what happened so the compensation package glu was working on for the fvck up?
  • colincolin Registered Users 6 Posts
    @moparman406 there going to fix the game then freebies later would u rather have a game that don't work or a game u can play on and work perfectly
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    STOP FRIGGIN BEGGIN FOR COMPENSATION... ask for a friggin game that works...if compensation package is gems what are you gonna spend em on ? Laggy friggin cars ? Or maybe they'll give ya a free laggy car...would that make you happy ?

This is yet another reason why my time here is most likely comin to an end soon...shitt hasta change...the game AND some of the people who play it are makin me wanna pull my hair out lately

@CircusOfSins good hope players like you leave nobodies begging for sh!t glu said they were working on a compensation package for us once update was live So WERE FVCKING ASKING NOT BEGGING YOU DUMB FVCK.
    @colin were talking about glu here it will never be 100% fixed so what are to wait months on glu? I was only asking because glu was the ones that said they were working on a package for us to make up for glus mess and we would have them with update. So I'm asking weres the package at. I'm sure we will get package once Honda crates are gone and same old crap left to buy
    edited November 2016
    Sorry ry ry

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

edited November 2016
    This one to ry ry

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

@dwdtuning lmao lick a dick kid I still have 12k gems left after last 3X rewards. And I only expect what we were told we were getting. more curious then anything. Only asked once but y'all fboys can go blow each other
    @dwdtuning who did I insult?
    edited November 2016
    Well he deserved that one..

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

X salty ninjas X

PINKS or STFU

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

@[rr] rryst. Sorry big cheif. Enough is enough. No one gonna talk bad about the clown.

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

@dwdtuning go troll elsewhere. say I'm insulting members who? I never insulted anyone simply stated that I asked once about something doesn't make me a whiny beginning bottom feeder.
    @moparman406 PINKS your whole garage fboy. Or STFU. All there is to that.

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

@dwdtuning were you dropped on your head as a kid? Still haven't anwsered me who did I insult? And you sound more like a keyboard gangster go troll someone else kid
    edited November 2016
    Your a punk all there is to that. I've posted my ign. Twice. I'll pink anyone.Your a no body. Nothing but a crying, whining biotech. I bet you wont pink me. I know you won't. All talk fboy. All talk.

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

edited November 2016
    Yeah must been dropped as a kid or something. Won't answer me when your trying to accuses me of something I never did. Your trying to get me someone you never talked to randomly start pinking you just because you say so sounds like A. A kid trollin. B. Bipolar maybe. C. Keyboard gangster looking for a keyboard war. And this started from me asking one question. Roflmao
    edited November 2016
    Dang.. well that one wasn't nice.

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

@dwdtuning I use the forum for info so kinda hard to mess with that but have fun. Ur boy was the one that went of a half page rant saying STOP BEGGING and said he was leaving because of members asking for info so yeah maybe forum better of without members flipping out on others for asking a question. He simply could have replyed that there hasn't been any info released. I could see If I came on here being all like WTF IS MY PACKAGE GLU BLA BLA BLA but I wasn't at all like that.
    edited November 2016
    PINK'S or STFU

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

@dwdtuning read up the page I asked whatever happened to the compensation package . ur boy post STOP BEGGING FOR COMPENSATION along with like a HALF page rant along with saying he's leaving because of members like us. I replied back stating I was simply asking a question. And good I hope members that flip out over others asking a question like you do leave. We're asking because glu hasn't released any info not because we're begging little bitvhs fboys
    They haven't released anything on a package because none of y'all fboys deserve a package. We deserve a playable, enjoyable game. other than that we deserve nothing. And if we get nothing I am a-o-k for that. Ima a racer, I don't have to sit back when glu goofs up and wait for hand outs. Looks like people like you do. Sad

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    edited November 2016
    Guys, this "back and forth" has seriously derailed this thread. The compensation package - no details have been released as of yet. What we do know is that Glu's focus right now is making the game as stable as possible, for as many players as possible. Who knows how long that will take....but as far as the package goes, when the details of that are worked out, I'm sure one of the Admins will post up about it accordingly. Until then, can we keep the inquiries and personal "back and forth" to a minimum?

Thanks!
    @Roush Sport sorry about that. Back to my hole. White flag

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts
    Thanks @Roush Sport for trying to bring some order back here. If this thread continues to derail, we will close it. There are plenty of other threads where you all can take your fight to.
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    If ya must know @moparman406 ...the "stop begging" comment was a general statement to all the people just lookin for a handout...didn't cuss at you or call ya names like you did to me...just tired of everybody bitchin about what they'll get for free instead of askin when the game they play will again be playable...it wasn't a comment made directly to you as I didn't tag you in my response...it was to everybody that's more concerned about freebies than a game that works...

• PsalmC34V22PsalmC34V22 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Ya know.... If yall beggers actually payed for something and supported the game... The devs would probably be more adament. It amazes me the amount of patience they have. To actually deliver a respectful and composed response to the ignorant insulting threads and comments you submit.

Yall don't need a care package. If you're begging for one, it just goes to show you don't support the game for shit. Why should they hand out compensation to your ignorant asses? So you can hoard more junk with your lobby jumping, thumb smashing, uncoordinated degenerate selves? If it weren't for you morons deceiving and scamming all the new players out of their cars because you can't compete at your own level, the game would be that much better already.

The hell with a care package. Let the devs devote their time to things that matter (The game your broke unsupporting asses are playing).

On the contrary, if I were in association with Glu, I wouldn't give your sorry asses a recycled, pressed piece of industrial restroom facility asspaper to wipe your pathetic tears with. It's an update, and they're working to get it in good order. Shut the fffffffffff up and be thankful.