Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

6.0.2 Lag at finish line

possumownagepossumownage Registered Users 32 Posts
I'm getting real bad lag at the finish line.Moto g third gen.Everything is turned off.

Comments

• Options
    It seems I'm not the only one from the reviews on Google play store.
  • Options
    NitroburnNitroburn Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same here laggy at the begining race and the end masive lagg Lenovo tab android 5.1.1
  • Options
    DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts
    Nitroburn said:

Same here laggy at the begining race and the end masive lagg Lenovo tab android 5.1.1

We are looking into all the lag during the race and in the menus. It would help me to know if you are seeing this on some cars, all, or just a specific one. Also, what paint types are you using when this happens?
  • Options
    It happens with all cars or paints here.Moto G third gen
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    null
    In the menus all cars from crates have heavy lagg specially those with matte colors. When I enter in the menu to se a car how it looks in 360° slide just by touching the screen it takes me to the full meny .And yes this happens almost with all my cars.Lenovo YT3-X50 L android 5.1.1 RR 6.0.2
  • Options
    DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts
    Nitroburn said:

null

In the menus all cars from crates have heavy lagg specially those with matte colors. When I enter in the menu to se a car how it looks in 360° slide just by touching the screen it takes me to the full meny .And yes this happens almost with all my cars.Lenovo YT3-X50 L android 5.1.1 RR 6.0.2

We're still looking into this but looking into you're lenovo specs, you're fortunately at the low end of our supported specs with that tablet. While the tablet is from 2015, the CPU & GPU are not great. Hopefully we'll be able to get you back up and running with the optimizations we're testing, but I can't guarantee it.
  • Options
    Thx.