Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

6.0.2 Bug Reports

Comments

• Options
    DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts
    null
    @xeons you will need to submit a CS ticket for this issue.
  • Options
    xeonsxeons Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    @Downshift Okay tell me how
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    iPad and iPhone both lagging after the update to the update. Still unplayable.

Also, been installing upgrades on the Honda. The system has notified me 3x for each part that it has been installed. Had to restart the game to get it to stop
  • Options
    xeonsxeons Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    @Downshift I found it thanks
  • Options
    Fugyea said:

iPad and iPhone both lagging after the update to the update. Still unplayable.

Also, been installing upgrades on the Honda. The system has notified me 3x for each part that it has been installed. Had to restart the game to get it to stop

What specific iPad/iPhone are you using and what is the OS version?
  • Options
    xeons said:

@Downshift Okay tell me how

Glad you found it.
  • Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    edited November 2016
    Thank you for the fix and the gift bundle. All I see is rim issues. Chrome looks grey and crate rims just go black. When you switch rims it will flash for a second of what the rim should look like and then switch to black. Im using a Samsung Galaxy S5 without the graphics option and without the game downloaded. I have noticed that some 1664 cars are showing up in 1663 racer showdown. Usually 1663 is max for the lobby. I also notice that in racer showdown when I pinked raced and won it showed my car being loaded up in the trailer. I have screen shots of the particulars but I don't know how to upload them to this forum. If there was something that I feel would help is if the rims you already own would be a different shade or color all together. what I mean is when you are scrolling the the rims you used to be able to see which ones you already owned now where you click on the rims they are all the same shade of blue. I personally liked the flares.
    Hope that helps.
    Cheers :p
  • Options

Thank you for the fix and the gift bundle. All I see is rim issues. Chrome looks grey and crate rims just go black. When you switch rims it will flash for a second of what the rim should look like and then switch to black. Im using a Samsung Galaxy S5 without the graphics option and without the game downloaded. I have noticed that some 1664 cars are showing up in 1663 racer showdown. Usually 1663 is max for the lobby. I also notice that in racer showdown when I pinked raced and won it showed my car being loaded up in the trailer. I have screen shots of the particulars but I don't know how to upload them to this forum. If there was something that I feel would help is if the rims you already own would be a different shade or color all together. what I mean is when you are scrolling the the rims you used to be able to see which ones you already owned now where you click on the rims they are all the same shade of blue. I personally liked the flares.
    Hope that helps.
    Cheers :p

We have a fix in test for the rim issues, thanks for the feedback.
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    How about fixing the program for a Motorola Moto G4
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options

How about fixing the program for a Motorola Moto G4

Your issue is not device specific and is included in our ongoing efforts to improve performance.
  • Options
    Thx downshift. Just miss racing in RR. Csr2 is OK but isn't RR.. LOL
  • Options
    getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    Quick question friday was an awsome day all day no lag its the fastest the game has ran in a long time,but now havent been able to race since because of lag issues. I have shut down every non esencial running app. And have installed a ram booster that tells me anything over 800mb of ram game runs fine but anything less it lags and only takes two races to use that up. Im a s4 user and every other game plays just fine. Any ideas desperate for answeres thanku.
  • Options
    RavenAiiRavenAii Registered Users 2 Posts
    IGN: RavenAii
    Device: Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG, Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core 1.6Ghz + PowerVR SGX544MP2 + 2Gb RAM

Issues/bugs:
    - I finally can open the game after the v6.0.2 update BUT!, theres but. The lower settings that suppose to replicate a v5.3 graphic aren't as good as the actual v5.3 itself. Not to mention the hideous experimental graphic. Mattes are now working fine with experimental off, but when I tried the experimental, all parts appears to be purple and there were no shadows or any "high graphic" effects. The only thing it does is to freeze a few minutes after the game loads the garage and it keeps freezing on me luckily I manage to go to the settings to turn off the damn experimental.
    - Certain paint having bugs especially matte where the actual colour were grey, but ingame show black and sometimes white.
    - Most OEM rims are either chrome or matte colour, in exception Civic Type-R LE full black with no logo or red circle.
    - Track management need to be fixed. I'm on a R1641 Civic Type-R(2000 year version) and all other competitors were a mid-engined supercars and muscle car including awd sedans ranging from R1665 to R1678. Is it fair? Oh and also Track can not be refreshed so I'm stuck with all those big brothers...
    - Prizes were removed without notices.
    - Paint issues(black paint, I guess paint mapping problems?): Honda Civic Type-R(a-pillar area), Scion FR-S R-Spec(Boot), BMW 1M MotoGP(chrome effects, but the vehicle wasn't suppose to shine like a chrome), Mitsubishi Lancer Evo-X(rear left door)

After a few races and hours of testing this is what I come up with:

Pros:
    - A less laggy UI.
    - Overall performance(not graphic) is better than before.

Cons:
    - UI looks horrible.
    - Experimental graphics are terrible.
    - Track management are horrible.
    - Overall surroundings(maps, garage) redesigns looks dated, older ones looks better.

This v6.0.2 is still a failure but things are getting better than before and I am proud of you guys. Please, note that most of players are using mid-ranges devices so the transition from v5.3 to v6.0 really hit you bad. Imo, I'd prefer the actual v5.3, not a downgrade of v6.0.

Image comparing a v5.3 vs v6.0.2 experimental off vs v6.0.2 experimental on.
    mediafire.com/view/2avpsy43a4gbs9w/PicsArt_11-21-12.03.55%5B1%5D.jpg
  • Options
    Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    Having problems viewing inbox I'm coleader but can't accept or view people that applied to the team it shows i have in the inbox but when I click on it it's showing nothing
  • Options
    redstarbelgraderedstarbelgrade Registered Users 22 Posts
    hey appreciate if anyone could help out with my issue following the latest update.

before anything ill add that my device is an (older version - ipad2.) ive been using it from day one and never had such problem as im having on RR now. the graphics and all certainly look cool with the update but its to the point
    where basically everything is that slow with extreme lagging i simply am unable to race right now. my revs slowly go up and down in slow breaking sort of motion its annoying and for me impossible to play anymore,

is there any way around fixing this? let me know what can be done if you could please. thanks guys.
    ".. you cant kill me, i was born dead"
  • Options

hey appreciate if anyone could help out with my issue following the latest update.

before anything ill add that my device is an (older version - ipad2.) ive been using it from day one and never had such problem as im having on RR now. the graphics and all certainly look cool with the update but its to the point
    where basically everything is that slow with extreme lagging i simply am unable to race right now. my revs slowly go up and down in slow breaking sort of motion its annoying and for me impossible to play anymore,

is there any way around fixing this? let me know what can be done if you could please. thanks guys.

We are continuing to work on performance optimizations and hope to have more in our next update.
  • Options
    @downshift any idea when that next update might be???
  • Options

@downshift any idea when that next update might be???

It's too soon to give you a solid date but I can say definitely not this week with the holiday here in the US. As we get closer to locking down the submission, we'll make an announcement like we did with 6.0.2.
  • Options
    @downshift. Yeah, wasn't looking for exact date. But in the next month? I totally understand with Thanksgiving coming day after tomorrow. Thx man..
  • Options

@downshift. Yeah, wasn't looking for exact date. But in the next month? I totally understand with Thanksgiving coming day after tomorrow. Thx man..

Oh yeah, in the next month barring something catastrophic like our office exploding ;)
  • Options
    Lol aight cool
  • Options
    arbrnboiarbrnboi Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
    The lag has greatly improved, the paints look a lot better with the experimental OFF. However now please

1) Trying to scroll through the showroom line up takes well frankly its unbearable, half a swipe it stop and goes nowhere, have to sit, wait, get another half swipe in before it stops again. This isnt a small issue , trying to buy cars to tune for turfing is a fricking nightmare...trying to get to subaru makes me want to punch myself in the fricking face

2) For the love of god get rid of the worthless pop up of what car is loading, go go to garage, get rid of what ever event pop up you throw at us, then have to wait for the car name pop up to go away, go to parts come out, have to sit through the car name pop up again, its pointless and quite often makes the game lock up. we see the car name in the line up, we see it when the car appears in the garage window....this is yet another thing we have to wait to load that idnt needed

3) for the love of all that is holy pleaaaaaaaaaaase change the click sound effect, the glass breaking high pitched one you made now is unbearable
  • Options
    Boffz79Boffz79 Registered Users 1,722 Posts
  • Options
    Didn't work:( i play 2 account on my ipad one linked to gamecenter and other to facebook . I normally just delete and reload app and log in with whichever account I need now it just says can't authenticate @Ryyst @downshift
  • Options
    The facebook load page was different now it worked again :)
  • Options
    Boffz79 said:

The facebook load page was different now it worked again :)

Glad to hear you're back up :)
  • Options
    alysia28alysia28 Registered Users 51 Posts
    I haven't complained about anything through all of this because I know you are trying hard to fix everything but now all of a sudden my tunes are all over the place. My cars that were tuned fine yesterday are now not the same and I'm not being able to race turf on account of fighting to retune my cars. Example yesterday one car was a 56 today it's a 57. Then IL be trying to tune and one second it's a 57 next second it's a 54. I had no intention of quitting this game because I love it but if my tunes keep getting messed up I will because it takes a lot of time and effort to tune them just right.
  • Options
    criteriakillercriteriakiller Registered Users 11 Posts
    edited November 2016
    I had to restart my game because of the update and I would like to get it back I only have two cars and I need it back for turf... @[RR]ryyst
  • Options
    SlowlyRecoveringSlowlyRecovering Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited November 2016
    Slowlyrecovering
    Samsung Note 4
    When launching, I have to touch the launch button before the light is green to get a perfect launch or a good rt. If I launch at the green light, the avg rt I get is between .215 sec and .240 sec. I have the same lagging with shifting and nos. Game play was much better and enjoyable prior to update 6.0 and 6.0.2. Global chat and experimental graphics are off.
  • Options
    redstarbelgraderedstarbelgrade Registered Users 22 Posts
    edited November 2016

We are continuing to work on performance optimizations and hope to have more in our next update.
    ok bro im patiently waiting although there doesnt seem to be a specific date for updates any chance you can roughly tell us when it might be? lately ive been wanting to up few cars i was planning in ages and really i just miss racin tbh.

totally aware of the fact you guys are aiming to improve and re style the game features, looks, performance etc..
    im just hoping things will soon be fixed without messing up our stats, cars and tunes and stuff. would rather be a massive dissapointent considering all the effort and time and all the cars/data weve put into building our RR careers.

again, thanks for the response bro.

".. you cant kill me, i was born dead"