Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ambiguous Car Ratings

APYOVAPYOV Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey guys, I'm sure there are many others having this issue. Let's just say it is one of the MOST frustrating issues. And the problem...?
WHAT THE HECK IS THE ACTUAL RATING IF MY CAR?!?!?! So say I'm tuning for a 56 lobby, I will put upgrades on, when I come back to the game hours later, I will enter, and it will say my car is 1655. BUT if I enter "upgrades" it will then say my car is 1653, and if I go into showcase view it will say 1654, and then if I go into a lobby it will say 1657!! WHAT THE HECK IS my actual rating. I haven't even said the worst part. So I'm in a lobby and it says 1657, and I'm racing up against a bunch of 1663s. So I just say, ok, no biggie, I will just de-tune, and re-tune... but it's like the game has even made it impossible for me to de-tune, get this, I can make my car completely stock again, and it will STILL SAY 1657!!! And the absolute WORST part EVER, even though I am stock it will still stick my in a 1663 lobby!!!.... this has caused so much frustration, this game is so glitchy, the upgrades won't even show your rating correctly. It is so unprofessional. Come on GLU, you are really making me think of switching to CSR2.

Comments

• dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    Hard to tune when this is a normal occurrence. Fix this ASAP GLU
  • KDAZKDAZ Registered Users 96 Posts
    16 days later....no response.