Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What device(s) do you use to play RR

2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
I still us a laptop with windows 7 pro with Andy and a at&t LG G Pad 8.0 tablet (it can run 6 different users on it)

Comments

• BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Iphone 6s plus and s7edge
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    Idk anything about phones. All I know is mine says LG on the back. Lol
  • Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    i use dial up connection no lag whatsoever
  • Boostaholic23Boostaholic23 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I use on diff occasions Note3- Galaxy s7- Galaxy tab 10.1- Galaxy tab2 7.0
    IGN:Boostaholic23
  • leafmeatleafmeat Registered Users 3,123 Posts
    I generally use my microwave to play.
    ign is meatleaf for now on im usiing a mm every deal I make
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    iPad 3. But too much lag, so I hardly play anymore until the lag gets fixed
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    edited December 2016
    iPhone 7 Plus and Galaxy Note5 And the game still runs like asss wipe
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    I will have to look at my tablet again. I think itnis a G Pad also 2thpic and it doesnt play the game very well after the update to 6.0. It gets blazing hot and keeps FCin the app, also chats never work.

How do you play the game on a laptop/pc?
  • 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    I use a program called Andy. I used Bluestacks first but a update to rr or Bluestacks made playing rr not passable.
    these programs are a type of Android Emulator. <<--- search that and u will see
    copied from the Andy dl site. http://download.cnet.com/Andy-OS/3000-18513_4-76170368.html
    ""From Andyroid: Andy OS is a full featured mobile operating system that runs on any Mac or Windows PC, and in the Cloud--it breaks the barrier between desktop and mobile computing, while keeping you up-to-date with the latest Android OS feature upgrades. It also provides users with unlimited storage capacity, PC compatibility, and the freedom to run the most popular Android apps on a desktop.""

The down fall to this program is that it will auto install apps for you to try. i just uninstall them when it happens.
    yet i haven tried to reinstall blue stacks to see if it works.

• aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    edited November 2016
    I have a touch screen laptop. Would I be able to launch and shift like a phone with this program??
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    I recommend one called KOPlayer - much more stable than bluestacks, free, and no "download and install these apps or pay 2 bucks to keep using it" crap.
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    Im still on a galaxy s4 and at the moment unplayable because of lag,last friday was awsome it ran and played like it should dont know what happened lol.
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    All moto g and e's are unplayable. I idk if it's just the cheap hardware Motorola uses or what. But my couple billion $$ turf garage as effectively become useless.
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
    edited November 2016
    Don't think is Motorola's hardware. My Moto G 4th gen runs CSR2 without a problem. And I can stream HD movies without buffering... But RR is unplayable...
    edited November 2016
    @Roush Sport thx it work ok.. menu's still lag like crazy. But the actual racing is spot on..
    Thx I can race again..
    me and my wife both use the LG G Pad 8.0 tablet, yet for some reason yesterday when i tried to play it was lagging so bad that was like 5 fps and i could not for the life of me win any races. just to get a perfect shift i had to shift 1 to 2 lights before. i was supper supersized that i got a perfect launch 1 time out of 30 or so races. i think that latest update to the update screwed up my gaming.
    if it cant get fixed i will be $$ out all of my accounts for real cash. many many many cars and gems stocked piled.

• 1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    iPad Air 2 128gb

IGN : 1320killer
  • rolocastrorolocastro Registered Users 62 Posts
    I use Droid4x and tried NOX, and Memu. The first one is my best option sometimes it crashes, but is totally free
  • tequileros97tequileros97 Registered Users 911 Posts
    edited November 2016
    iPad Pro & Galaxy Note 4. I get occasional fps lag on the iPad but for the most part it runs smooth, but with the Note 4 the fps lag is barely tolerable after a couple races.
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    Galaxy s4 atleast now it doest shut my phone down but the lag makes it unplayable should just go back to the 5.3 version and start over lol
    Anyone use the lg k7?

@2thpic I'd be shocked if that phone could even gets 20 FPS in this game. Low end hardware and all....
    ok, just wondering cuz my son just got one and wanted to install the game.

• scr383scr383 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I'm on the iPhone 4 and it started lagging again yesterday. Fix this problem quickly please! It's hurting my team in turf.
    @scr383 Oh so your another one of those people who tried to run a graphic intensive game on extremely underpowered and outdated hardware, shocking
    in some cases, people cant just go out and buy the newest phone and or tablet to play games on. some of us (me) are poor.